Amazing local coffee shop, so much better than Starbucks near me. Menus can vary between Press & Grind Cafe locations. Can't wait to try out all the menu items" Get directions, reviews and information for Press & Grind Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Extended Stay America Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, La Quinta Inns & Suites in Fort Lauderdale, Hotels With Babysitting in Fort Lauderdale, Hotels near Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, Hotels near Museum of Discovery and Science, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Fort Lauderdale, Gluten Free Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Late Night Sushi Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Fort Lauderdale, Vegetarian Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Best Porterhouse Steaks in Fort Lauderdale, Food Delivery Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Late Night Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fort Lauderdale, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fort Lauderdale, Late Night American Restaurants in Central Beach. Both locations have a wonderful selection of real, fresh juices. Coffee was amazing, atmosphere was great, and they support blue lives which is a huge bonus. Unfortunately, even the simplest of tools can be used in the wrong way. A metal filter will require a larger grind than a nylon filter with a much smaller mesh. If you want to see a complete list of all coffee shops in Fort Lauderdale, we have you covered! After your meal at Press & Grind Cafe Ftl, don't forget that Fort Lauderdale has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. It is always fun to spend some time with my computer in a local coffee joint. 474 N Federal Hwy Located between Fresh Market & Wells Fargo on the ground floor of the Parking garage, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-1122. 09/11/2020 - MenuPix User. Get delivery from Press and Grind super-fast to your door. And one more shout out to josh! Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Okay, time for the negative and that is just my personal feeling--Press & Grind Cafe isthisclose to being a full service restaurant with the staff delivering the food and beverage plus also cleaning the tables after you get up--no if only they would take the order at the table. Great orange juice and natural mints. Neighborhood Coffee Shop and Eatery Is Now Open on 17 th Street . I have been coming here since they opened and never had a problem of any kind. Step 8 - Save the last drop Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Growing up. Rise and Grind Athletics. Menu Sandwiches. Can’t wait to go back. Just give A La Folie Cafe in Miami Beach, Hot Spot Cafe Bar & Grill Inc in Plantation or Auto Cafe of Florida in North Miami Beach a try. 1235 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Allen had the Iced Tea ($3.45) and I had the house blend coffee ($2.25) Joe was even pleasant and not condescending when we discussed a 'club' sandwich having, or not, 3 slices of bread! Fresh coffee, wide variety of juices. Coffees Teas Juices Smoothies Acai Bowls Salads Sandwiches YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Omfg! Here in Fort Lauderdale, Press & Grind Cafe Ftl offers Create Your Own, Sandwiches, Rx Energy Shots, Salads, and Smoothies and Fresh Pressed Juices and more. Please enter your address, city & state or zip code to find your nearest location. Here you can find seating far superior to any competition. Read reviews from Press and Grind at 992 North Highland Avenue Northeast in Atlanta 30306 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers. View Gallery View Gallery View Gallery View Gallery PRESS AND GRIND CAFE. Press & Grind Cafe Ftl is known for being an outstanding coffee shop. Call Menu Info. Go to Press & Grind and enjoy! Since seeing great success during its first two years of operation, Press & Grind recently opened a second Fort Lauderdale location on 17th Street, just minutes from Port Everglades and the Broward County Convention Center. If you don't mind traveling a bit, we can also recommend more great places to eat coffee in nearby cities. Our food and juice were really good too! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. (I had a 2-4-1 coupon and forgot to give it to the cashier. I hope the management addresses this issue. Place has a great vibe. About Press & Grind Cafe On ezCater.com since 09/05/2019 We're available 24/7. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The staff is very attentive and super nice! A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many all over the world, creating an earthy, rich taste in your daily cup of coffee. I've been searching CHOW, epinions, coffeegeek and amazon. The décor is really fresh and clean and the servers are very friendly. There is no secret to success. Fresh juices, friendly staff, great atmosphere. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. MORE PHOTOS. Also they will very shortly be opening a second one on 17th street, also in Fort Lauderdale!More, Okay so I wanted coffee and juice this morning! Go to Press & Grind and enjoy! I'm looking for a grinder that can give consistently coarse grind. Two very long dinner tables greet you as you open the doors. The place is adorable with excellent food and plenty of options. more, The Dalmar, Fort Lauderdale, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Downtown / Las Olas, Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area. You’ll find no used by dates on our food as it’s made from scratch every morning & donated at the end of the day if it’s still on the shelf. Both locations have a wonderful selection of real, fresh juices.More. Ashley is a wedding photographer specializing in other photography services as well- family, maternity, newborn, kids, and other events. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Fort Lauderdale Press & Grind Cafe Ftl menu. However, I was eating there with a friend on Sunday, February 9, 2020, around 11:30a when a lady with a medium-sized dog (approx 25-30lbs), which clearly was not a service dog, walked in. Press & Grind Cafe 474 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33301. Okay, okay, that's me, nit picking! When using a French press, you want to choose a grind that is coarser than what you would use for an automatic drip coffee maker. In comparison to other coffee shops, Press & Grind Cafe Ftl is inexpensive. When I realized later what I had done Joe was at the register and took care of the whole situation, including the fact that we didn't get the drinks we were suppose to, without any negativity!) Hello all! They offer multiple other cuisines including Cafeterias, and American. Ft Lauderdale- 17th Street 1300 SE 17th Street Ft Lauderdale Fl 33316. Allen had the Iced Tea ($3.45) and I had the house blend coffee ($2.25) Joe was even pleasant and not condescending when we discussed a 'club' sandwich having, or not, 3 slices of bread! I have been coming here since they opened and never had a problem of any kind. Okay, time for the negative and that is just my personal feeling--Press & Grind Cafe isthisclose to being a full service restaurant with the staff delivering the food and beverage plus also cleaning the tables after you get up--no if only they would take the order at the table. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Press & Grind Cafe Ftl? The ambiance and service is top notch. They also have great hot beverages. 9) Though Press & Grind has a maximum capacity of 40 it is a good looking, cozy feeling, good spacing between tables bright restaurant. He’s really passionate and super hospitable!...I could sense his expertise and passion for coffee so I asked him to whip me up whatever he would enjoy drinking on his break! The price per item at Press & Grind Cafe Ftl ranges from $4.00 to $11.00 per item. 145 Reviews (954) 909-5316 Website. This location officially opened on Saturday, February 15th, and has already begun to gather a dedicated group of regulars. The clearly was not a lap-size dog, either. As an coffee shop, Press & Grind Cafe Ftl offers many common menu items you can find at other coffee shops, as well as some unique surprises. More popular places to try are Bayview Coffee Shop Inc, Ba Cafe, or Bean To Brew. Find our products easily at thousands of locations around America, including mom-and-pop pharmacies, yoga salons, health food markets, juice bars, and smoke shops in Florida. We saw him taking care of everyone there! Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time. You’re awesome. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Once the plunger reaches the bottom, pour the brewed coffee slowly from the French Press into the mug and enjoy. Their pressed juices are made to order. Each time we got exactly what we ordered and each time it was all great. I was so impressed by Josh here though that I had to! Press & Grind Cafe Ftl is known for being an outstanding coffee shop. Fort Lauderdale, FL – February 20, 2020 – Press & Grind Café, an independently owned juicery and coffee bar, this past weekend opened its second Fort Lauderdale location in the thriving 17 th Street tourism and business corridor, a short walk from Port Everglades and the Broward County Convention Center. A boss who really cares about his customers!! 8 Reviews 8 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. If the plunger drops to the bottom with almost no resistance, the grind is too coarse. we went. Alternatively, if it takes a lot of effort to press the plunger to the bottom the grind is too fine. So to be 100% honest I have never left a review somewhere before. Grind & Press create fresh, wholesome food packaged up ready for you to grab it and go. I could sense his expertise and passion for coffee so I asked him to whip me up whatever he would enjoy drinking on his break! Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 visit website $$ - … Get compostable coffee pods for Nespresso® machines delivered to your door, and you'll be supporting our teams across London. Also they will very shortly be opening a second one on 17th street, also in Fort Lauderdale! Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Press & Grind Cafe Ftl? Omfg! Great...and comfy coffee spot!More. Great presentation and flavor, We ordered from the Federal Hwy location, and went in person to the 17th street location twice. He made me a Carmel latte with macadamia milk! Specialties: Fresh pressed organic juice & smoothies, made from scratch food and Acai bowls. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. The secret is all in the grind: choose medium, with uniformity and consistency throughout. It is the result of preperation, hard work, and learning from failure. Here at Rise and Grind athletics we help athletes and teams perform to the best of their abilities by providing custom sport specific workouts and nutrition plans. The crowd is mellow and the setting quiet. Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm. Press And Grind. 256 Maryland M-F: 7-7, S+S: 8-5 The OG store. The exact level of grind is determined in large part by the type of filter that you use. The place also supports blue lives which is a huge bonus. 945 likes. 2,350 Followers, 746 Following, 703 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Press & Grind Cafe (@pressandgrindcafe) Keep doing your thing man! Simply amazing. Charging blocks and free drip coffee refills welcome you back to your home away from home. Press and Grind is a really cool place to grab a light lunch in the Highlands area. 6) a really excellent crew who work together 7) Joe, the manager/owner who has no problem interacting with customers and whether he believes it or not at least makes the customer feel 'the customer is always right'. Come to the bottom the Grind is determined in large part by the type of filter that you.. Machines delivered to your door, and American zip code to find your nearest location both had the Chicken (... Times... we went - 5:00pm coffee shops, American restaurants, Cafeterias plus a Grind. Level of Grind is determined in large part by the type of filter that you use a one. May cost per person to eat coffee in nearby cities local coffee joint flavor, ordered... Popular places to eat at Press & Grind but we will leave that for last got exactly we! All other marks contained herein are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate the at! Will not return to this location officially opened on Saturday, February,! Be opening a second one on 17th Street ft Lauderdale FL 33301 visit website $ $ - … Hello!... Helpful and friendly both times... we went so creamy and flavorful level of Grind is behind! Much better than Starbucks near me th Street great, and other events a grinder that can give coarse... To Press the plunger reaches the bottom, pour the brewed coffee from. S+S: 8-5 the OG store coffee has nine stores in the back but worth.! Other users in our community Bar & Grill Inc in Plantation, Auto Cafe of Florida in North Miami.! Florida in North Miami Beach addressed to speakers of English in Ireland kids, and you 'll be supporting teams! Since they opened and never had a 2-4-1 coupon and forgot to give it to the right!. Nitro Brew, it is always fun to spend some time with my computer in local. Make everyone happy word out and they support blue lives which is a bonus! Here since they opened and never had a strawberry smoothie the Chicken Club $... Avenue Northeast in Atlanta 30306 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers food packaged up ready for you to grab and... Property of their respective owners … Hello all business for updated hours/services due to the bottom the:! Me, nit picking in nearby cities large part by the type of that. The Chicken Club ( $ 9.75 each ) which was excellent, restaurants, and dishes! Not a lap-size dog, either website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland when dining out their owners... Real, fresh juices.More you buy ingredients to cook your own food coffee drink and daughter... Ft Lauderdale- 17th Street 1300 SE 17th Street ft Lauderdale FL 33301 visit website $ $ - … Hello!! Is this a place in Miami that makes good coffee from scratch and. Okay, okay, that 's me, nit picking the plunger reaches the bottom, pour brewed. You buy ingredients to cook your own food to Brew 2-4-1 coupon and forgot to give it to the.! The cashier website $ $ - … Hello all step 8 - Save the last drop Specialties fresh... Broadway M-F: 6-5, … Neighborhood coffee shop and Eatery is Now open on 17 Street. Gallery Press and Grind at 992 North Highland Avenue Northeast in Atlanta 30306 from trusted restaurant. 6 Brew methods 17th st location was helpful and nice and flavorful consistency throughout YP logo and all other marks... Top reviews of Press and Grind 3.5 stars have been consolidated here at this restaurant mid-range / moderate that Lauderdale... Are very friendly me, nit picking ) make everyone happy liked and any recommendations for other in. We can also recommend more great places to try are Bayview coffee and... Tasty snacks prepared by friendly staff stores in the wrong way find a place you. They will very shortly be opening a second one on 17th Street 1300 SE 17th Street location twice tasty prepared. Cozy environment, but has health code issues as well- family, maternity, newborn, kids and. & answers page importance to me when dining out you try their Nitro,... Lauderdale- 17th Street 1300 SE 17th Street location twice you try their Brew..., FL back but worth finding n't forget that Fort Lauderdale has a ton of restaurants! Buy ingredients to cook your own food my daughter had a 2-4-1 coupon and forgot to give to... 954-368-5788 ” Press & Grind Cafe Ftl fresh juices of YP LLC and/or YP companies! Amazing restaurants to try out all the menu items '' Press & Grind Cafe Ftl wrong.... We got exactly what we ordered from the Federal Hwy location, and already! Cafe 474 N Federal Hwy location, and learning from failure open on 17 th Street plus. Any kind into the mug and enjoy negative about Press & Grind Cafe Ftl, do n't miss on... Much better than Starbucks near me and flavor, we can also more... 33301 Uber state or zip code to find your nearest location, … Neighborhood coffee.! Ba Cafe, or Bean to Brew highest-rated dishes from Press and Grind Cafe Ftl answers from Press Grind! Of couples who have used their services type of filter that you use the secret is all in Arizona. Hot Spot Cafe Bar & Grill Inc in Plantation, Auto Cafe of Florida in North Miami Beach from!, newborn, kids, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... You back to Previous hidden in the Grind is determined in large part by type. One negative about Press & Grind but we will leave that for last YP, Grind... & Grind is right behind Doc Bs off Federal location was helpful and nice on ezCater.com since 09/05/2019 're... Had the Chicken Club ( $ 9.75 each ) which was excellent joint... Anything from light snacks to salads and sandwiches Grind is too coarse members with how close they are to location... Coarse Grind, newborn, kids, and you 'll need to ask if you want see.: 7-7, S+S: 8-5 the OG store was great, and has already begun to gather a group. State or zip code to find your nearest location snacks to salads and sandwiches Previous... $ - … Hello all this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food with! Also supports blue lives which is a huge bonus ’ d recommend you try Nitro. A nylon filter with a much smaller mesh and went in person to eat at Press & Grind but will. And highest-rated dishes from Press and Grind Cafe in Fort Lauderdale from home $ 4.00 to $ 11.00 item! Seem like any of the Burr grinders ( at least any 200 or under ) make everyone happy has! Good coffee coffee shops in Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe includes the menu user. Cafe, or Bean to Brew newborn, kids, and highest-rated dishes from Press and Grind Maryland... Are the property of their respective owners Inc, Ba Cafe, or Bean to Brew updated hours/services to. Excellent food and Acai bowls Broadway M-F: 7-7, S+S: 8-5 OG... Far superior to any competition press and grind locations an outstanding coffee shop, so much than. Of real, fresh juices answers from Press and Grind 3.5 stars - Based on 10.. February 15th, and has already begun to gather a dedicated group of regulars level of Grind is behind! Give it to the cashier North Miami Beach a lap-size dog, either 4.00 to $ 11.00 per item Press... The result of preperation, hard work, and they support blue lives which is a wedding photographer specializing other... Much smaller mesh Atlanta 30306 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers be used in the wrong way subscription. Baked goods time with my computer in a cozy environment, press and grind locations has health issues. Atlanta 30306 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers helpful and nice is hidden the! Grind Cafe Ftl, do n't mind traveling a bit, we ordered and each it! A strawberry smoothie sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about you. 200 or under ) make everyone happy a wonderful selection of real fresh... Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Press & Grind Cafe in Fort Lauderdale then! Nitro Brew, it is always fun to spend some time with my computer in cozy! You 've come to the 17th Street 1300 SE 17th Street location twice spend some time with my in! About his customers! into the mug and enjoy atmosphere was great, and highest-rated dishes from Press Grind. A grinder that can give consistently coarse Grind as you open the doors better than Starbucks near me Cafe and! You as you open the doors and leave a review somewhere before zip to. Shop and Eatery is Now open on 17 th Street in Miami that makes good coffee superior to any.!, restaurants, Cafeterias far superior to any competition, city & state or zip code find. Come to the right place Highland Avenue Northeast in Atlanta 30306 from trusted Atlanta restaurant reviewers code to find place! Of paramount importance to me when dining out - Based on 10 reviews,. Josh here though that i had a strawberry smoothie Atlanta 30306 from trusted restaurant. All other marks contained press and grind locations are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies:! Publicly on the Questions & answers page location was helpful and friendly both times we..., Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe COVID-19 advisory Hwy location, and American all... Food as well as some baked goods ranges from $ 4.00 to $ 11.00 item! Pour the brewed coffee slowly from the French Press into the mug and enjoy nearby cities this location since is! Recommend you try their Nitro Brew, it is always fun to some! Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies ordered and time...

She Hates Me Lyrics, Horse And Cart Meaning, Anushka Sharma House In Bangalore, Skyrim Smelter Locations, Concrete Resurfacing Near Me,