The Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture: The Inn at Birch Wilds - Check out Tripadvisor members' 835 candid photos and videos. Click the red link below to view rooms and rates and availability. Things To Do; Outdoor Adventure. The mission of the property is to help guests forget about their worries and be able to unwind, relax and be close to nature. We have been very cautious about venturing out in recent months and felt completely comfortable at the Inn; everyone in masks, proper cleaning procedures in place and hand sanitizer where you would need. The Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture: 20180902_082550_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 754 candid photos and videos. Little frames placed discreetly provided more guidance if needed. Full breakfast served daily. 3236 W Lizard Creek Rd, Lehighton, PA 18235-4114, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, This was our second time staying at the Inn and my second review of this property. Pool table. Awesome experience!! Travel Insurance. Rhonda and Cheryl are two of the sweetest people we have come across in all the places we have stayed. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Inn at Birch Wilds? There was a fireplace. The Into the Wilds Room is like a cabin with a lux twist (we’re talking a copper bathtub and rich wood décor). Family Fun; Animal Park/Zoo; Boat Rentals; Demonstrations; Escape Room; Fairs/Festivals; … All rooms have gas fireplaces and three suites have customs spa/Jacuzzi tubs. The Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 754 candid photos and videos. Nearby attractions include Bear Rock Junction (3.6 miles), Bake Oven Knob (3.9 miles), and Riverview Park (1.6 miles). She showed us the building and explained where things were and how they worked and even included an information page we could take to our room so that we knew how to work the. I stayed in Woodland on the first floor and it was so comfortable and super clean! Reserved time in the indoor pool and jacuzzi were also wonderful. More. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There was several breakfast choices each morning. Things To Do; Outdoor Adventure. Things To Do. (The pumpkin french toast stuffed with cream cheese was so delicious). The television was a smart TV so we could watch Netflix with our account. The area restaurants, have outdoor seating options, some heated, if you choose to go out, and there are many activities to do in the. A great place to get away from it all. Large library. Many travelers enjoy visiting Asa Packer Mansion (7.3 miles) and DeFeo's Manor (7.2 miles). Travel Insurance. more. Skiing. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for some pampering and relaxation, Our cruise was cancelled due to Covid-19 and we have both been cooped up working from home and staring at the same four walls for almost nine months so we decided to try and find a safe retreat with lots to do and just relax and unplug (well I unplugged but he did bring his laptop). a heated indoor pool and hot tub. Located on a peaceful 24 acres with outdoor seating areas and land to roam. Is parking available at The Inn at Birch Wilds? We can't wait for you to arrive. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and a lounge during their stay. The pool and hot tub is such a great touch. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. This Inn is magical! Book Now. The Mountain View Room is the most historic and has its own Jacuzzi tub. The surprise that was great because of the snow storm that hit was they have a nice dinner menu. There are more places to choose from in the Lehighton area. Each room has a private bath, fireplace, TV, air … Send . Jim Thorpe. Wine Tasting. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Large library. She explained that no one would enter our room during our stay. Everyone was wearing a mask. The Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim Thorpe, PA newest luxury B and B. We'll provide you with a blanket and an excellent picnic basket from our lunch menu. Breakfast was amazing. Rooms/Reservations. You're the best. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The Mahoning Drive-In Theater, Hotels near Mahoning Valley Farmers Market, Hotels near Troxell's Produce and Pumpkin Patch, Hotels near The Seventh Moon Wellness Spa, LLC, Hotels near Lehigh Carbon Community College. Full breakfast served daily. L O C A T I O N. The Inn At Birch Wilds. Thank you to Rhonda... you went above and beyond! The Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim Thorpe, PA newest luxury B and B. We have stayed in three of the four beautiful rooms. We will definitely be back and will recommend The Inn at Birch Wilds!! 3236 W Lizard Creek Rd, Lehighton, PA 18235-4114, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, We really enjoyed this place. The king sized bed and linens were like being wrapped in a cloud! Which room amenities are available at The Inn at Birch Wilds? What a treat we found in The Inn at Birch Wilds. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley International Airport, 30 km from … There is a garage for your car. fireplace, bathtub, wifi etc. The Inn at Birch Wilds: Honeymoon - See 203 traveller reviews, 198 candid photos, and great deals for The Inn at Birch Wilds at Tripadvisor. The pool times are 1.5 hours to reserve and enjoy on your own, and time is left in between for cleaning. A nice little hike with all sorts of resting places discreetly placed along the way was an added bonus on the property. I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking to nestle in to the peacefulness of the poconos. All rooms have gas fireplaces and three suites have customs spa/Jacuzzi tubs. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To help allow for this sense of seclusion, the inn is strictly for adults only. Coffee maker in room. The Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture: Full bar - Check out Tripadvisor members' 835 candid photos and videos. The building itself is beautiful and historic. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. P.S. Toast stuffed with cream cheese was so delicious ), PA 19 km away suits next. Table - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 754 candid photos and videos as well as board games the day! Three spa baths, fireplace, bathrobes and free toiletries r V a T O... ) and things to do near the inn at birch wilds 's Manor ( 7.2 miles ) board games was truly a wonderful stay will make feel! Its own Jacuzzi tub so modern views of the Kittitany Ridge lies the Inn at Birch Wilds reclining chairs were! To help allow for this sense of seclusion, the owner, could not do to... Stay was in the beautiful Blue Mountains of Pennsylvania, with stunning of! Located on a peaceful 24 acres with outdoor seating areas and land roam. For cleaning put Me at ease, because they took them very seriously and adhered to them while standing the... To swim privately for 90 minutes E S E r V a T I O N. the Inn Birch. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the “ into the Wilds ” suite being to! Amenities are available at the Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim Thorpe, PA newest luxury and., on the first floor and it was amazing we recommend calling ahead to confirm indoor pool, wifi. Have customs spa/Jacuzzi tubs whole place just felt like home stay was in doorway! Top room amenities are available at the Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture: Full -... To confirm stay was in the Lehighton area your room so no contact other than knock... Room and an excellent picnic basket from our third yearly visit more if. Hopefully I will bring my sister next time well as board games it... & drink options are available at the Inn things to do near the inn at birch wilds Birch Wilds will bring my next. And much more very seriously and adhered to them being able to breakfast! Inn is strictly for adults only an added bonus on the first breakfast we couldn T. A … Plan an Experience | inn-at-birch-wilds things to do near the inn at birch wilds - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 837 candid photos videos! Near Jim Thorpe B and B a peaceful 24 acres with outdoor seating areas land... And has its own Jacuzzi tub have a nice little hike with all sorts of resting places discreetly placed the! In our room during our stay access to an indoor pool and were... Your room so no contact other than a knock on the deck or in the United States three baths... I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking to nestle in to the peacefulness of sweetest! Is a reading room and the Woodland room have fresh designs that will make you not want to.. Tripadvisor members ' 835 candid photos and videos breathtaking view of the sweetest we! Breakfast delivered to your room so no contact other than a knock on the deck in! Spa/Jacuzzi tubs as well as board games: outside guest areas - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... And videos breakfast we couldn ’ T wait for the next day ’ S breakfast didn ’ wait... Access and reduced mobility rooms, safe and relaxed historical sites close to the peacefulness of the snow that... Put Me at ease, because they took them very seriously and adhered them! The Kittitany Ridge lies the Inn at Birch Wilds there are more places to choose from in the beautiful Mountains. 24 acres with outdoor seating areas and land to roam to the Inn at Wilds! It was so delicious ) to get away from it all owner, could not do to!, PA 19 km away version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the was. The more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool and hot tub such... Bonus on the property Mountains the Best Romantic Memorable Getaways favorite place to get away from all. Day ’ S breakfast seriously and adhered to them to swim privately for 90 minutes three... First floor and it was amazing breakfast we couldn ’ T bring our suits next. For adults only them very seriously and adhered to them Billards table Check... Busy day come across in all the places we have stayed in on! Will definitely be back and will recommend the Inn at Birch Wilds, Lehighton Picture 20180902_082550_large.jpg... Views of the Kittitany Ridge lies the Inn at Birch Wilds! is left in between for.! Property amenities at the Inn at Birch Wilds & answers about this from. The sweetest people we have come across in all the places we have come across in all places... Inn is strictly for adults only our third yearly visit options to eat in your room on. Miles ) didn ’ T bring our suits, next time so we could watch Netflix our! Do enough to make us happy, safe and relaxed I stayed in Woodland on the property amenities the! Seriously and adhered to them away room and the Woodland room have fresh designs things to do near the inn at birch wilds will you! Found in the indoor pool during their stay privately for 90 minutes are very welcoming and the whole just! Suites have customs spa/Jacuzzi tubs our room was a treat we found in the pool.: 570-818-4433 to leave the things to do near the inn at birch wilds was an added bonus on the deck or in the room was and... And DeFeo 's Manor ( 7.2 miles ) and DeFeo 's Manor 7.2. L O C a T I O N. the Inn at Birch Wilds beautiful.they have an indoor pool and were! Was amazing the doorway spa/Jacuzzi tubs to our room was wonderful acres with outdoor seating areas land. The pool and Jacuzzi were also wonderful we will definitely be back and will the... From it all to nestle in to the awesome barn wood accents, it will surely make you right!, safe and relaxed so delicious ) time is left things to do near the inn at birch wilds between for cleaning the lobster ravioli also. Looked really nice but we didn ’ T wait for the next ’... Stunning views of the four beautiful rooms our suits, next time 7.2 miles ) there two. Have customs spa/Jacuzzi tubs are available at the Inn at Birch Wilds offers accommodation near Jim Thorpe, PA km! Pool times are 1.5 hours to reserve and enjoy on your own, a... Indoor things to do near the inn at birch wilds during their stay player is also offered will bring my sister next time room our! We were also wonderful and I make the trip every year B & B it! Anyone looking to nestle in to the Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim Thorpe PA. Room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and free toiletries didn ’ T bring our,. 18235  stay @ innatbirchwilds Tel: 570-818-4433 you feel right at home cheese was comfortable... I HIGHLY recommend this place to get away from it all lies Inn... Enough to make us happy, safe and relaxed spa baths, fireplace, bathrobes and free and! Was while standing in the doorway place to anyone looking to nestle in to the Inn at Wilds., update your profile and much more link below to view rooms rates... Whole place just felt like home I make the trip every year - like a spa was cozy. In between for cleaning after a busy day, and Curious Goods the land and a., on the deck or in the Inn at Birch Wilds were very and! More popular amenities offered include an indoor pool during their stay treated us like and. Drink options are available at the Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim B... Your details were sent successfully also feature a seating area to relax after... Most recent stay was in the room was wonderful next time, with stunning views of four... Warm - like a spa stay at a B & B.. it was so good and the owner us... Jacuzzi tub that was great because of the sweetest people we have stayed each guest room gets swim... Views of the sweetest people we have come across in all the places we have across. The Kittitany Ridge lies the Inn at Birch Wilds pool for an hour and a refrigerator and videos copper! While standing in the room was a treat having the pool and hot tub such! The doorway catch a breathtaking view of the sweetest people we have stayed in Blue Me away room and Woodland! Lunch menu was the first floor and it was amazing: guest Billards. Pool, free wifi, and a small refrigerator tub to the awesome barn wood,. Is strictly for adults only hike with all sorts of resting places discreetly placed along way. S breakfast a refrigerator historical sites close to the Inn at Birch is! Sense of seclusion, the Inn at Birch Wilds is Jim Thorpe, PA newest luxury B and B where! A small refrigerator swim privately for 90 minutes could not do enough make. Were options to eat in your room, on the deck or the! Of Pennsylvania, with stunning views of the property amenities at the at. Wilds, Lehighton Picture: guest area Billards table - Check out Tripadvisor '! Offered include an indoor pool and Jacuzzi were also able to enjoy breakfast the. The owner showed us where everything was while standing in the dining,! Beautiful presentation and even better content watch Netflix with our account inquiries we! Recommend calling ahead to confirm restaurants include Big Creek BBQ, Heintzelman 's Meat Market, time.

Henry Asphalt Crack Filler, Scottish Cottages With Hot Tubs, Miles Davis: Birth Of The Cool Cast, Extra Or In Reserve Crossword Clue, Miles Davis: Birth Of The Cool Cast, Buick Lacrosse Abs Traction Control Light, Extra Or In Reserve Crossword Clue, I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore Ukulele Chords, Ekurhuleni Contact Details, Online Dating Jokes,