I paired this rod with an Shimano Aldebaran and it is the lightest combo I've ever felt. google_ad_channel =""; google_ad_client = "pub-1345308664656696"; For added comfort and connection, the Shimano G. Loomis Conquest MBR Casting Rods are fitted with a custom reel seat and blank-through handles, which enhance sensitivity and grip. Built using G. Loomis' advanced IMX blank material, the G. Loomis IMX Pro Technique-Specifc Casting Rods offer a lightweight, precisely-tailored construction that will enhance a number of tournament-winning techniques. Conquest Mag Bass Casting Rods by G. Loomis A WORLD OF INNOVATION. For added comfort and connection, the Shimano G. Loomis Conquest MBR Casting Rods are fitted with a custom reel seat and blank-through handles, which enhance sensitivity and grip. The guides stay perfectly in line under pressure. 1, Jared Lintner on Nacimiento with Freedom Tackle Pt. It is as light as a feather. With G. Loomis' original 'Mag Bass' fast action tapers, and featuring Shimano's Spiral-X Technology, the Conquest rod, which are a joint G. Loomis/Shimano development, takes bass fishing to the next level. This is made for those seeking the best in fishing. I can't believe the weight difference between this and the NRX. The balance of the Conquest reel on the rod with the 6.8 ratio is very nice to me. Delivering quality and value all-in-one, the  Shimano Convergence Casting Rods employ high-composite blanks and premium Fuji components to meed the demands of anglers without breaking the bank. develop new lines which leverage the latest materials Bought it for throwing jigs and the thing is amazing. We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Free shipping. made them so popular as an American rod design and A WORLD OF INNOVATION. an extensive one, with teams traveling back and forth, This technology prevents blank twists, increasing casting distance and enhancing accuracy. incorporating its proprietary Spiral X and Hi-Power X Built upon premium glass blanks, the Shimano SLX Glass Cranking Rods provide parabolic actions that enhance the performance of crankbaits and dramatically increase your hook up ratios. Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Mon - Sat: 10am - 5:30pm PST Sun: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday: 6am - 2:30pm PT Sat - Sun: Closed. My only complaint is the cork, the cork isn't the best and a small crack has already formed in it. It is very tough to say if they are worth it or not but I would say I depends on what type of fisherman you are. The From: Michael: Leawood, KS 3/9/20. exact G. Loomis specifications by Shimano in Asia 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC. I have thrown spinner baits, chatter baits, Swimbait, senkos and it does it all with ease From: Juan: 6/19/20, Comments: Picked up a 903C MBR and I firmly believe this is one of the best all around sticks on the planet. While NRX still has plenty of room in the quiver, the Conquest rods to me a very high quality, strong and sensitive. Spiral X and High Power X, which combine strength and lightness while increasing torsional rigidity, are used in all models for blanks that thoroughly adhere to the tone required by the rod without excessive decoration. Yes they are expensive but they are worth every penny. When using the Conquest casting rods, anglers will experience G. Loomis’ original ‘Mag Bass’ fast action tapers with the available 6-foot-6-inch CNQ 782C MBR and 783C MBR, the 7-foot CNQ 842C MBR, 843C MBR and 844C MBR, and the seven-foot-six-inch CNQ 903C MBR, 904C MBR and 905C MBR. Rod handle lengths are measured from the butt of the rod to the top of the foregrip. Built with an increased emphasis on value, the Shimano Clarus Casting Rods feature premium 30-ton graphite blank and Fuji components throughout for next-level performance. google_color_text = "000000"; Now if we get more tapers in the line up....watch out. processes. Known from coast to coast by anglers for extreme versatility and performance, the Shimano Clarus Casting Rod series are capable of targeting an array of species. The rods are mated to Metanium Shimano reels. Enthusiast | By leveraging a number of signature technologies from Shimano, like Spiral X Core and a full Monocoque handle, the Shimano Poison Adrena Casting Rods are able to satisfy the demands of the most competitive anglers. I have them paired with a Conquest HG 100 and a Calcutta TE DC 100 with a longer handle. The most technologically advanced rods on the water, the Shimano G. Loomis Conquest MBR Casting Rods combine the very best that Shimano and G. Loomis has to offer, so you get the absolute best on-the-water performance. reel we mounted on the new rod? These rods feature spiral-x technology. Autopsy,