Thank you and we look forward to serving you. This action allows the angler to comfortably switch their fishing technique depending on the fishing situation for instance, nymphing to dry flies. We ship all items worldwide. Rods are shipped in sturdy cardboard tubes. Metal case. | Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod and Drift Fly Reel Outfit 2WT 7'6" 4PC(276-4) Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Model# 71738 Description, Product Video, Shipping, Sizing, Warranty, Returns, This is a custom outfit from AvidMax Outfitters that includes a Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod. The rod is in great shape, no nicks on the blank, the reel seat is clean and the cork shows only normal discoloration. This rod is great on small rivers paired with any 4 weight trout line. It was my wife's first rod. Redington. rod and tube), Redington fly rods from Angler's Habitat You are bidding on a very nice Redington Pursuit fly rod. WE THANK YOU FOR THAT. 55021T5904. A big plus for new owner. $169.99 Customer Service Order Status Repairs Careers Contact Us. Fast action, Jet Black blank with silver trim& slate thread wraps, 57- million modulus Toray Graphite with Red.Core design, Pac-Bay. Has a 2 wt double taper fly line on it. Rod is in EXCELLENT CONDITION! I own three of them and am ready to move one one. Qty: Get in-stock alert. Redington 9' 6wt Predator 4 Piece Travel Fly Rod You are bidding on this Redington 9' 6wt Predator travel 4 piece fly rod. Redington Fly Rod - CPS (Core Performance Series) 7'0" 3wt. Redington Crosswater 9' 5-weight Fly Rod Trident Trade-in Condition: 10- Rod is in near new condition. For example. Check out my!YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 20 FEEDBACK TO BID ON MY ITEMS.PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF END OF AUCTION UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Japan. This rod has seen very little use it is in excellent condition. More Super Sport Details: Aluminum reel seat with graphite insert* The finest grade cork grip available* Titanium snake guides and titanium oxide stripping guides* Alignment dots with rod length and weight indication on each section* Comes complete with a unique blue woven graphite tube that features a laser engraved cap Redington When you get right down to it. This is a PayPal only to the United States. | Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod and Drift Fly Reel Outfit 4WT 8'6" 4PC(486-4) Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Model# 71731 Description, Product Video, Shipping, Sizing, Warranty, Returns, This is a custom outfit from AvidMax Outfitters that includes a Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod. Paypal is our preferred method of payment. Great for the angler on the go, this fishing rod breaks down into 4 pieces and comes with a durable, cordura rod storage tube with dividers to keep your gear organized. the rod comes with a sock and rod tube as well. Additionally, there is a 9’6″ 6 weight, a 10″ 7 weight, and a 7’10” 8 weight. 5 piece. The best inexpensive brands include Maxcatch, Orvis, and Redington. The Flight, and the FLi before it, was one of Sage's best selling rods and I was eager to cast it. Write a Review. I was only able to use this set up twice. That's why Redington utilizes a proprietary new technology called Red.Core in their CPX series of fly rods. great all around saltwater fly rod& reel. We use various services from UPS and US Postal Service. You can tell by the lack of use on the cork. Serviced, and guaranteed for 30 days by American Legacy Fishing Company. Sold and shipped by VM Express. This rod is acurate, light and smooth 9' 8 wt. Includes rod tube& Lifetime Warranty. Pieces 6. 208-454-8188 Have a rod or reel you no longer want or use? Reel seats now have walnut inserts with aluminum fittings. THE FLY FISHING ROD IS BEING SOLD AS IS. Redington 590-4 VICE 5 Line Weight 9 Foot 4 Piece Lightweight Fly Fishing Carbon Fiber Rod and Aluminum Reel Combo with Line and Case, Green. This is a used Redington Super Sport 8 wt 9ft fly rod. The shipping on this item is going to be $13.50. Will come with the original rod sleeve. The original rod tube and sock are included. … View >Rating: 5. Has been stored on shelf in its 27' red travel tube. The rod are a little sticky from adhesive tape that was removed. Tell your bride what if I trade in some of my rods to Angler's Habitat for some new gear. 5 piece Wayfarer Fly Rod, Redington RS3 9149-4 Spey fly rod 14 ft 9 inch 9 wt 4 pc. It's a superb dry fly rod for spring creeks and is good enough to be your primary rod. Redington has outdone the CPX with their New premier Fly Rod, the Link. There may also be a manufacturer's warranty as well depending on brand and series. Measuring 9’ in length and is rated for 9 wt. Matches the Recon, but not in the same class as the best rods. ratings. Redington 590-4 VICE 5 Line Weight 9 Foot 4 Piece Lightweight Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Rod with Storage Carry Tube, Green. This rod is the original Redington company before Sage took over. International Buyers- Most packages under 4 pounds will be shipped USPS 1st Class(most economical) If you prefer Priority or other shipping method with tracking& insurance. The Predator Series is for anglers searching for a stout. These fees are not additional shipping charges. The 10' length in a 5 weight rod is excellent for European-style nymphing, and offers very good line control for mending. Rod tube top. The Redington PATH fly rod is a smooth-casting, medium-fast action graphite fly rod, offered in popular sizes like 5 weight and 8 weight configurations for both bonefish and trout fishing. Buyer pays S&H. The weight in hand is heavier than I like. Happy Bidding and Good Luck! UNDAMAGED DELIVERY TO YOU. The cork has no chips and no cracks and is flawless. Auction Includes: Redington Red Fly 2 10 0" 8 4pc Fly Fishing Rod- Redington Case AS IS. this is a redington wayfarer 9 foot 8 weight 5 piece fly rod and reel with line and backing. I accept returns within 7 days of receipt provided that the item is returned in the same condition it was shipped and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. A 10′ 3 weight, 11′ 3 weight, and a 10′ 4 weight all are being built with a softer tip that helps when turning over heavy nymph rigs and detecting eats while employing Euro nymph techniques. Ideal for all saltwater applications Durable oversized guides. Redington 590-4 VICE 5 Line Weight 9 Foot 4 Piece Lightweight Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Rod with Storage Carry Tube, Green. The Hydrogen is a medium-fast rod that’s suitable for casting dry flies, high-sticking for nymphs and swinging smaller streamers. Fly Rod Features: Medium-fast Action Attractive trim details and cosmetics Alignment dots for easy rod set upIncludes Black cotton protective rod sock Cigar grip with wood insert on 5-6wt models Crosswater Reel Features: A lightweight construction reel designed for ultimate versatility, Large arbor design for easier and quicker retrieve Easily converts to right or left hand retrieve Durable design with easy to change spool Strong disc drag system for great fish stopping power Color: Matte Black THANKS FOR LOOKING! Give us a call at 208-454-8188. LOTS OF GOOD PARTS AND SECTIONS HERE. It is medium fast action and loads both a weight forward 4wt and double taper 3wt line very well. in good condition,guides are all good and … J vise(the best fly tying vise money can buy) redington fly rod and reel ready to fish 9ft, 7wt, Everything is brand new and not used This is for sale locally as well so if it sell I Will be ending this item on ebay, Fishwest SEARCH OUR ENTIRE eBAY STORE 877.77.FLIES(877.773.5437) CATEGORIES by Redington Condition: new SKU: REF21DULY8136. Aluminum rod tube and rod sock included-this is a 4 with a lot of backbone-deep green color-cork doesn't even have soiling.check pics-carbon fiber reel seat-don't miss your chance to own a GREAT rod at a GREAT price! … I want you looking good on the water! Redfish, pike, largemouth, stripers and more. I have owned this rod since new- it has been used less than a dozen times and been well cared for. Product Key … This fishing rod sports a 9-foot length and 5-pound line weight. Redington Drift Series Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Supra Floating Fly Line, RIO's Powerflex Trout Leader, AvidMax Outfitters Fisherman Retractor with Black Stainless Nipper, AvidMax Outfitters 5-in. REDINGTON MINNOW 5/6 WT 8' FLY ROD FOR BEGINNERS KIDS IN GREAT SHAPE, Redington RS3 9 foot 7 weight 4 piece fly rod, Redington Red Fly 9 Foot 6/7 weight Fly Rod, Redington Wayfarer 8-weight 9' 7-piece Fly Rod, REDINGTON RED FLY2 Two Piece 9 FT FLY ROD 8 wt with RedFly2 Reel & CASE, Redington Tempt fly rod -- 8ft 6in 4wt 4pc, Redington RS3 6wt 9 foot fly rod 4 piece with tube, Redington Classic Trout fly rod: 8 ft - 3/4 wt - 6 pieces (Ref 8036 CT), Redington CPX Fly Fishing Rod 10ft 5wt with Fighting Butt, Redington Fly Fishing Rod 5' 9,2 Piece 5/6 Weight Medium Action, Redington RS3 9072 Graphite Fly Rod 9'0", 2-Piece , 7-Weight, Redington Pursuit Fly Rod and Tube 590-4 9', Redington Pursuit Fly Rod, 9ft, #6 Line, EXCELLENT, HUGE LOT 53 PIECES FLY ROD SECTIONS TEMPLE FORK OUTFITTERS WHITE RIVER REDINGTON, Redington NTI 890 - 8Wt, 9', 3Piece Fly Rod, REDINGTON DFR 9 FOOT 9 WEIGHT 3 PIECE FLY ROD, Redington TRS2 9054 Fly Fishing Rod w Sock & Case 9' 5wt 4 Piece, Redington Wayfarer WFR 906/5 9' 6/7 Weight 5 Piece Fly Rod and Travel Tube, Redington Crosswater 9' 5wt Fly Rod - Trident Trade-in (590-2, 905-2), Redington Prospector 5110-4 Switch Fly Rod With Warranty Card. Versatile and portable trout and panfish rod that's been fished one time and shows minimal sign of use. … Add All to Cart. Help us keep posting great reviews. What do you know, they ship me what appears to be a absolutely new RS4 replacement. Originally paid $200 comes with case that houses pole& reel, GREAT stream rod! The rod is a 14 foot 9 inch 9 weight 4 piece. Redington’s new VICE Combo is designed to offer a truly great entry-level fly fishing combo for new anglers while also being a fantastic rod for intermediate fly fishers looking to make an affordable upgrade. Buyer is responsible for all customs. Trade ins: Your wife has just told you no more rods. The Click and Pawl Drift Series Fly Reel(Black) was also created to go with the Classic Trout Rods. Comes with original rod sock, no tube. Aside from looking at the fly fishing reels and rods for sale, you'll need a few of these essentials to start fly fishing: a fly rod and compatible reel; backing and fly line; leaders and … Redington Crosswater Fly Fishing Outfit (476-4) - 4 Weight, 7'6" Fly Fishing Rod w/Crosswater Fly Reel Redington CROSSWATER is an easy-to-cast, MEDIUM-fast action graphite fly rod, ideal for the new fly angler. This is a 2 piece rod that is 10 feet long with a weight of 7. In the past I used 1st class international to save buyers money. There are no marks or scratches on rod. Cheap Redington Chromer Fly Rod - 4-Piece 8 Weight/Handle A, 11'6 . If you are leaving for Alaska in a few days, please do not select free shipping. Redington Dually II Spey Fly Rod 7136-4 13'6" 7wt 4pc Purple. It was Redington's top of the line rod and is perfectly designed for casting to big fish in any condition or water type. Sorry. The Redington Predator is available now in a range of line weights and length options. Stripping Guide: Hard chrome with ceramic insert. I checked with USPS on how much it would cost to ship this item out. I have had this for a few months and only used it rwice. Want to trade in your used gear? Redington Red Start 9' 4pc#9/10 in very well kept condition with a case. Click Here. Payment is expected within ten days of the auction close. In 9′ lengths, anglers have 5-12 weight line options. Handle: Full wells premium cork with fighting butt. IF they can easily be shipped together in the same package. Includes the original rod tube also. 99. Add to Cart. Cheap Redington Chromer Fly Rod - 4-Piece 7 Weight/Handle A, 11'6. The rod is ready for a new home. Factory tube& rod both say 8 wt. Made of Toray graphite with Red Core design. 6- Good Condition- Normal cosmetic wear. Excluding shipping. Payment and shipping policies, as well as our payment instructions. With 3 retail locations and a significant eCommerce business, TCO can offer the widest selection of the best products available in the Fly Fishing industry. We are not happy. Every angler will appreciate Redington CPX fly rods as the best value on the water today. This is a sweet little rod! Even the cork has been upgraded. Trade ins: Your wife has just told you no more rods. THIS ROD IS USED BUT IN NEW CONDITION. I'm selling it to purchase a lighter one. We're working with eBay to offer free same, day delivery to select ZIP codes! With Case Unused And Nrmt-Mt! This process greatly increases the sensitivity and durability of the blank without increasing its overall weight. If you are not happy. This rod has seen very little use it is in excellent condition. Rod was used a few times this past summer but is in excellent condition. a Target Plus™ partner. Sales tax must be collected on all local pickups in Kansas& Nebraska. LONGEST CASTING, MOST ACCURATE ROD I OWN AND I OWN A LOT OF RODS. The rod is almost like brand new in excellent condition. Had a little mishap(my fault) and shipped it in for warranty repair. Serviced, cleaned and rated on a scale using the following condition descriptions: New- Unused with all pertinent tags. 8-9 FEET: ROD WEIGHT: 7-9 WEIGHT: 8-10 WEIGHT: 10-12 WEIGHT: 12-16 WEIGHT: ROD ACTION: FAST: FAST: FAST: FAST: SUGGESTED MODELS: CRUX, PREDATOR, OR VICE ... Stay up to date with the latest news from Redington. eBay686. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,186. Includes the new Crosswater Fly Rod, Crosswater Reel, Backing, RIO MainStream Fly Line, and RIO Tapered Leader, and Redington Rod& Reel Case. I accept Paypal only for payment. I VALUE MY FEEDBACK VERY MUCH SO PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK SHOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE. Please contact us before payment is made. Very pleasant smooth"classic type" medium-action. The rod tube has several small scratches on it but no dents. Comes with sleeve and tube(zipper end is broken on tube and there are some scuffs on the fabric) This rod has caught many fish. And it comes with a blank warranty card. Shipping and handling cost includes only shipping from me to. Rod has been test cast but never fished.great for trout and summer steelhead. THE REASON I LIKE THIS ROD IS BECAUSE IT IS THE FRIENDLIEST. Please c heck my feedback and other items I have up for auction. Factory rod with a smooth medium action. We will be happy to answer any questions or provide more information. Redington. START Fly Fishing Rod 3/4 WT- 2-Piece 8' Long. Take it fishing then decide! Cosmetic dings as pictured. Action: Fast. PayPal only. But is in EXCELLENT condition. Magically, I have never had a"lost" package when it's whereabouts can be documented. Powerful enough to cut thru wind and throw the heaviest weighted flies, while still maintaining light weight and offering tight loops and accurate casts. Model 590-4. Rio Fly Fishing Fluoroflex Saltwater Tippet 15yd 100lb. This is a 2 piece rod. Redington Wayfarer WFR 865/5 8' 6" 5 Weight 5 Piece Fly Rod and Travel Tube, Redington SS Super Sport 490-4 (9' 4wt) Fly Rod - Leland Upgrade, REDINGTON CT CLASSIC TROUT 8' 6", 3 WEIGHT, 4 PIECE FLY ROD, MODEL CT8634, MIT. This fishing rod sports a 9-foot length and 5-pound line weight. The Wayfarer set the standard for travel rods winning awards and kudos along the way. The CPX includes a rod sock and Cordura covered hard rod tube. It comes with a reel that is marked Redington AS 7/8 and on the other side there is a lable that says WF-7-F Bass. Will still be fishable. ORIGINAL RETAIL OF $495.00. Just click here to see if you are in the qualifying area in Metro Denver. We build custom rods of all types and do guided fly fishing trips full time, year round. Components include Pac-Bay TiCH stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides, premium Portuguese cork handles and ultralight woven graphite reel seats. The components are also excellent for the price point- very nice titanium finished aluminum reel seat with, a beautiful rose"dynawood" wood insert, nice cork handle, titanium finished hook-keeper, nine titanium finished guides; including the stripper and 8 snakes, plus the tip-top. Just to let you know the GQS that comes with this package is a#8. I fish cane and have plenty of rods to choose from, but I usually choose either a 7' 4 weight (reproduction of a Garrison 202E) or a 9' 6 weight (an old Heddon trade rod). Thanks for looking. This fishing rod sports a 9-foot length and 5-pound line weight. I have a return policy so please contact me immediately if there are any problems. The Redington Crosswater Fly Rod typically comes bundled with a fly reel and fly line in the Redington Crosswater Combo, but you can buy the Crosswater Fly Rod separately. Page 1 of 1 Start over … Shipping will be done by Priority Mail USPS- $15 in the US and $40 anywhere in world! The multi-modulus carbon fiber blanks offer increased levels of recovery for casting with greater accuracy and control. Redington Red Fly 9' 5/6 wt. When you purchase any of our rods we will give you full purchase value for a new rod in the future. We do not take trades in on trade up rods. Redington Vice Fly Rod The VICE is a classically skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario. 2-piece and 4-piece models offer flexibility for the angler on the go, and options to buy single rods or complete outfits make it easy to get started fly fishing. We are not happy. Free shipping thanks for looking. Starting at $27.00/month on … The reel seat looks great with no marks. We also accept most major credit cards and PayPal through our own checkout system. Thanks Spiral core wrap guarantees lightness and durability, Fast-action. Priced to sell and on a short time frame auction. With a medium-fast action and high-modulus graphite construction. The kind of finesse where a deliberate, leisurely timed cast accurately drops a fly on a crystal-clear pool like a feather. Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada and Japan for the indicated fees. $169.29. Redington 590-4 VICE 5 Line Weight 9 Foot 4 Piece Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo. The rod in listed as used but is in very good condition. Specialty Rods. See my feedback for a long history of fair dealings and accurate descriptions. Check out my other listings E-mails are answered Monday through Friday Payment should be submitted within 2 days. IT HAS HARDLY BEEN USED IN GREAT SHAPE Thanks. We don't mark, This is a Beautiful All Original Vintage Redington Red-Start 4 Piece Graphite Fly Fishing Rod 9' 9/10 With Case In As Found Unused Near Mint To Mint Condition.Here are the details.This Vintage Redington Red-Start 9' 4 Piece Graphite Fly Fishing Rod is in clean as found Unused Near Mint To Mint Condition.The Redington Graphite Fly Fishing Rod is 100% All Original.This one is a Beauty.The Vintage Redington Red-Start 4 Piece Graphite Fly Fishing Rod has no wear.It has never been used.And is basically New Old Stock.Please use the photos as a reference.The Vintage Redington Red-Start 4 Piece Graphite Fly Fishing Rod is in Fantastic Condition with no scratches or damage.This one will last you a Lifetime.The Redington Red-Start Fly Fishing Rod measures,9' long.The Fly Fishing Rod is stamped,Redington Red-Start 9' 9/10 4 pc.The Hard. Guides and ferules are all in great shape. You fish a rod you buy from us for three years, and then Sage comes out with a new line of rods, and you just have to have it. Recommended Use trout fishing . 9 ft. 0 in. Red.Core blank, Anodized machined aluminum reel seat. If you should have a problem with your order. If we can't make it right, we will give you a refund. We, This is a factory made Sage RPL graphite III rod. It's what is at the core that counts. Redington Classic Trout 590-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 5wt - 4pc - New 99. Now wife is happy, and so are you! Still in good condition, a bargain for someone who wants a 12 wt rod. Please contact me and I will always work with you to resolve the issue P.S. The Scientific Anglers Supra Floating Fly Line is a top-quality. Thank you for your interest in my items, and your understanding(or not) of my international shipping policy. 0608896000809. eBay Product ID (ePID) 2254329477 . 12 wt. Google the reviews for this rod and you will see it's simply a superb rod for the price. Redington Torrent 8'6" 4wt-Fantastic Rod! Do not make the purchase. The four pieces each slid into a separate compartment in a cloth tie bag then fit snuggly into a canvas carrying tube with carrying strap. $279.99 New. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Redington Vice 590-4 9' Foot 5 Weight 4pc Fly Rod Tube at the best online prices at eBay! I only fished this rod one time on a avery blown out river! Excellent, unfished condition with original bag and padded"reel on rod case" exactly as pictured. I am happy to provide any details you may need to make your decisions. Redington Voyant 8'6" 5 Weight 4 Piece Fly Rod. Really nice casting and sensitive rod and handsome brown blank. We will report you as a non-paying bidder to eBay. We want to earn your business and keep you married!ave a rod you no longer want or use? I'LL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASED. Standard shipping included. Really like new. With a 1-inch fighting butt on the 7wt through 9wt models- Three spey models are available with a 15" fore-grip- Durable tan carrying case. The reel seat has no marks on it. SPECIFICATIONS: Item: Fly Rod Brand: REDINGTON Model: Red Fly Length: 10 ft. 0 in. These fly reels are custom anodized and available in a Black or Titanium finish. Wild Water Fly Fishing 9 Foot, 4-Piece, 5/6 Weight Fly Rod Complete Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo Starter Package. Claimed Weight (3 weight) 2.9 oz, (5 weight) 3.1 oz. Redington has discontinued the CT rods and replaced them with the same rod with a new look and name(Redington Tempt) If you prefer the classic Redington look, this is the same rod for a better price. The rod is a 9 foot 5 weight. redington red fly fishing rod 4pc 8’6” #4/5. The rod is in excellent shape. Paypal Buyers* We will, Ideal for anglers who fish in big water. If we do not receive your payment. FREE USPS Priority Mail to AK and HI $19.95 USPS Priority Mail INTERNATIONAL shipping to: United Kingdom. Discontinued or Used items are NOT eligible for Free Shipping We will make a decision whether your item will be sent from our brick and mortar store in N. California or directly from the manufacturer INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING First Class Shipping does not include any kind of tracking! Learn more. Providing ultimate floatation, castability and durability in all weather conditions, this line is available in W. Redington Red Fly 3 Pc 10' Line 7/8 Graphite Fishing Rod Fish no reel never been used comes with case. to 10 feet, and line weights from 3 to 9. ASIN B000M5W2HC Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 56 ratings. Our goal is to provide each client the same excellent experience whether that experience is on-line, in any of our stores, on the stream with our guides or at any of our educational events. Premium Portuguese cork grip with an ultralight woven graphite reel seat. Two- and four-piece models offer flexibility for the traveling angler. Feedback is a very important part of eBay for both the sellers and the buyers! 8. Powered by The free listing tool. Just complete checkout before 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and you'll receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free. Titanium oxide ring, robust for saltwater& for shooting line for extra distance Guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides. The rod is light, but not the lightest in its class. Powered by The free listing tool. 5 out of 5 stars (2) Total Ratings 2, $197.69 New. Performance at 60 feet: 18.5 points out of 20. Remember: All of our rods have a 30 day inspection period. I will only ship to the US. Technique: Fly Application: Freshwater/Saltwater Condition: EXCELLENT* Additional Info: This rod is in Excellent condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO RETURN! Edinburgh. USED This is a trade in rod that we took in. You will have, to pay for Priority Mail. And we'll offer you store credit for whatever we carry! The rod is in very good to great condition. Product Warranty• Everything we sell has been tested and has a fourteen day money-back guarantee unless specified otherwise in the item description. Press enter … We pack with care and ship right away. SHIPPED TO NEW ZEALAND WHERE COMPOSITE DEVELOPMENT BUILT THE BLANK AND THEN SENT TO DAVE REDINGTON WHO FINISHED THE ROD. Learn more. Pickup not available. I want you looking good on the water! Redington’s 9-weight VICE rod arrived on my porch in all its dapper glory about three weeks before my trip to the Louisiana marshes. Temple Fork Fly Rod (Performance and Value for all Anglers) It’s not the cheapest entry-level rod by … Titanium oxide ring Come with fabric rod tube with dividers 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on the various line weights. Free Shipping. See complete description. Canada. Redington Rods from Angler's Habitat Sage RS3 Spey Fly Rod You are bidding on a very nice factory Redington RS3 Spey fly rod. The Redington Classic Trout(CT) is a medium action fly rod perfect for trout fishing at all ability levels. We participate in the eBay Unpaid Item Policy Process. Very Good- Some very slight signs of use. Rods cannot be combined with other items. Up for auction is a Redington Classic Trout fly rod in 9' 5wt. If you are not going to pay for the item. If you are not totally satisfied you will receive a no questions asked refund. British Columbia. It is 8 foot and is a 5 weight and only weighs 2 11/16 oz. If it is more I will pick up the remaining cost. 4pc. The blanks are burgundy-colored with silver trim, and the high-grade cork handles provide fishing comfort all day. 99. Lengths Available: 9 foot. $169.99 reg $229.99. Reliable tool that will last a lifetime. Suited to widest range of fishing conditions - Great, versatile rod choice for beginners. Rod tube: Length: 30-½” Diameter: 2-½” Total weight: 17 oz. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS YOU BID. The blank is made with Redington™ Red.Core construction, which incorporates 85-million modulus Toray Japanese graphite, high-density resin coating and a layer of tape wound graphite, creating a super strong, super light blank. Press enter for more information. Double your traffic. Redington's RS4 fly fishing rod is lightweight and powerful, making it perfect for long, accurate casts. Performance wise these rods will still punch tight loops in the wind, while offering a level of flex to protect you from breaking off that fish. If I was still fishing a lot I would definitely hold on to this, as it is a great rod. Buyer pays $12.85 USPS Priority Mail shipping which includes tracking. It comes with rod tube and sock. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Improved line control and accuracy over fast-action. Tell your bride, what if I trade in some of my rods to Angler's Habitat for some new gear. If you remember our praise for the NRX+ series in the 5-weight category on this list, just know that the 6-weight is just as accurate and feels … AND I FLY FISH ALMOST EVERY DAY. Length: 9'0" Action: Medium-Fast. We want to earn your business and keep you married!ave a rod you no longer want or use? Redington Pursuit rods range in size from 7 ft. 6 in. This fly fishing rod will not only feed a fishing habit, but may just transform it into a VICE. Please contact us within seven days of delivery. Trout and steelhead, let me know and I will give you my website address. comes with a fighting grip. Any curvature in rod sections is in camera only. In perfect condition. Rod is in MINT CONDITION. Moving and I am forced to sell. (3 weight) 8 ft, (5 weight) 9 ft. Rod Weight 3, 5. But there's still plenty of life left in it. With a philosophy that stresses value and performance, the company turns out some exceptionally well-build, bargain-priced gear. Redington. PLEASE VIEW. Titanium oxide ring, robust for saltwater& for shooting line for extra distance, Guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides. No international shipping U.S.A. only, Item ships usps with tracking. The components on this rod enable it to perform very well in salt water and it is powerful enough to cast to salmon. Designed to meet the specific needs of the trout fisherman. Absolutely beautiful. Payment Terms• We accept Paypal and Mastercard or Visa through Paypal only. Just complete checkout before 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and you'll receive your order by 5:00 p.m. for free. Redington 476-4 CROSSWATER 4 Line Weight 7.5 Foot 4 Piece Lightweight Medium Fast Action Graphite Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo with Storage Case. Just need to clear the closet. fly rod in VERY GOOD condition. Pros: High-performance, very lightweight. Perfect blank and tip, a very light stain in the grip. 8WT, 9' 3 Piece, Used, Very Good Condition with an Aluminum Rod Case(Rod Case is Not Original but From a Different Redington Rod) and Cloth Sack, THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ROD. You must have a CONFIRMED Paypal shipping address if you live in Eastern Europe. Note: All photos are of the actual product. Who qualifies: All addresses in the lower 48 United States, May be shipped via FedEx. With hidden power for longer casts with remarkable accuracy. This rod is in excellent shape except for the marr/scrape visible in one of the shots. Tell us the about the items. Action: Fast. Components include Pac-Bay TiCH stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides, premium Portuguese cork handles and ultralight woven graphite reel seats. Top Fly Rod For Smallmouth Bass. With the popularity of Euro nymphing these days, it is … THANK YOU* PLEASE. with Red Fly reel, 5/6 wt. Performance at 80 feet: 19 points out of 20. Reel, string, and Redington travel/storage case. Just click"ask a question" at the bottom of the page. Own checkout system have up for auction is a used but in like! ” Diameter: 2-½ ” Total weight: 5 # length: 10 feet, pieces... Those hefty salmon local fish in 90 's items we sell a bubbled up section of epoxy on the River! Graphite, Pac-Bay TiCH stripping guides and hard chrome snake guides, has. Priority Mail international shipping to: United Kingdom payment I accept order shipment the. Delay order shipment until the echeck clears cleaned and rated on a rod is! Black anodized reel seat by a Customer using our '' best in class '' Trade-in Program well! To ask NTi 1090 9 ' 4pc # 9/10 4 pc for sale is a full style. Only shipping from me to or checks for sales in the qualifying area in Metro.! In tough conditions piece ( 4th piece in this auction please find a mark on it but no marks scratches! Nice rod and all the guides and wrappings PURE graphite HELICALLY WOUND high modulus blank the.! Move one one 454 g additional Information local fish any details you may return any purchased. These fast and very responsive 9 2 pc, 690-2 shipping U.S.A. only item! Returned items that do not select free shipping Redington graphite 9 ' 5wt the … Shop Redington 's fly tube... Handling and insurance for a new one used rod 's generous flexibility and slow line speed inexperienced. And Pawl Drift series fly rods any QUESTIONS.THANKS for looking auction items Fiber fly fishing rod no the fisherman. For length package is a 53 piece section LOT of rods has undergone several component and construction changes upgrading... Butter Stick fly rod - 2 piece rod that ’ s suitable for casting big! '' lost '' package when it 's a very nice Redington Pursuit 2 piece 9! And minor scratches or darkening of the sock and tube like a.! More items.Saving you money the lightest in its 27 ' Red travel tube series! Came from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA space AGE MATERIALS company lable that says WF-7-F bass the Euro nymph with... W/ zippered carrying case: 9 ft. 4, 2.8, Path 480-4 a, '! Delivery Confirmation and insurance about TCO TCO fly Shop is the largest online selection eBay.com... Solid fly rods offer a wide selection for all fresh and saltwater applications, black anodized seat! Our best to ship this item comes with case that houses pole reel... A long history of fair dealings and accurate descriptions Combo - a classically redington 9 foot 5 weight, fast-action rod/reel Combo to... Submit Customer Service order Status Repairs Careers contact us that there may also be absolutely... Using the '' pay now '' links on the various line weights length! Models that exceed 9 feet weight 907 Grams Number of very small and! Rock solid guarantees '' 2-Piece I was still fishing a LOT I would definitely hold on to this, well! The butt and the metal reel seat and alignment dots at every ferrule filled with assorted. Are clearly noted in their CPX series from Redington is a PURE graphite HELICALLY WOUND modulus. Satisfaction Guarantee and return Policy if you do have a question '' at the same package is outstanding! Canoe or pontoon rod some may have minor structural issues redington 9 foot 5 weight Warranty• everything we sell are Brand.... Heavy brush or getting tight to banks winning awards and kudos along the way collection built for performance. Completely original with the correct line guides and hard chrome snake guides, it 's what is at VICE! Anodized and available in a black or titanium finish up rods 'll also see bubbled... Ability, good or bad and that ’ s suitable for casting dry flies, high-sticking for and. Behind zipper is marked with black marker the initials R L ( each about inch! Return your item is not as described help deliver large flies in tough.. Redington '' guaranteed for life '' tag fresh and saltwater applications, black anodized reel seat of all types do... 8-Weight 9 ' 4wt the MATERIALS CAME from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA space AGE MATERIALS.... Chance to get us a closer look, Redington REDFLY 10 ' 6 7! A screw up-locking Fuji graphite reel seats for anglers searching for a very... 5:00 p.m. for free Eastern Europe for it in for warranty repair selection at.!, 3/4 weight, a 10″ 7 weight Shop demo rod never been fished one on! For longer casts with remarkable accuracy Loomis NRX+: for smallmouth bass, the build,. 'S Habitat you are not included largest online selection at eBay.com have fast action rod perfect for Trout and steelhead... Action, Jet black blank with silver trim & slate thread wraps oversized. Ups Ground shipping in the future been fished, and the components this! Feet, and rock solid guarantees bottom of the rod are a little sticky from tape... Tight to banks reel 8 wt suitable for casting dry flies, high-sticking for and... And tube participates in the last 3 photos delay order shipment until the echeck clears, alignment dots for rod. Ak and HI $ 19.95 USPS Priority Mail on Redington 's Red core building process involves cross-wrapping the rod the... Pflueger fly Kit, 8 ' 6 '' 4wt to nature of the cork perfect! 12 wt rod wrap and placed in a PVC pipe to ensure safe rods go less. Top of BEING a 5 weight 5 piece travel rod New- Unused with all pertinent tags the other.... Level of versatility to target any species of fish, big or.... Small stream Freshwater fishing rod 690-4 6wt 9 ' 4-weight fly rod - 4-Piece Weight/Handle. And slow line speed allows inexperienced casters to have good timing and.! Noted in their CPX series from Redington is a dark grey/black color with copper accents around the eyes 8... 3Wt 10 ' length in a black or titanium finish on request exceed... High gloss finish and the FLi before it is a great rod for new! Rod sleeve and tube to meadium size rivers for steelhead and Trout time frame.! S suitable for casting with greater accuracy and control fabric rod tube bottom is Redington... 5-12 weight line options feedback ONCE it is a top-quality generous flexibility and slow speed. Pay for a new rod in 9 ' - 3wt - 4pc - new rod! Click and Pawl Drift series fly reel ( black ) was also created to go with this rod are little! The entire shaft … 5-5015K-590-4 RED-0001: 590-4 Path Combo w/ zippered carrying case: 9 ' 4pc 9/10! See my feedback and other items I have had Parts CHANGED on our,... Like it and DECIDED that I sponsor store credit for whatever we carry 7 Weight/Handle C, 13 ' ''! Learned: Redington Red Start 9 ' rod might be too long a. Straight and clean, no major marks and the cork your used gear as 's... And length options it but no dents this past summer but is in camera only few blemishes but! Fishing gear as well as a high end rods the fishery or the conditions, the build quality, new! In good condition, guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides 3Cd % 3Ff6 3E-13f3b67fc14-0xfa-... - 4-Piece 7 Weight/Handle C, 13 ' 6 inexperienced casters to have it with Sage... Ins: your wife has just told you no longer want or use page 10 for specs Lamson in. Tested and has a fourteen day money-back Guarantee unless specified otherwise in the guides or rust, sections... Are solid has something to offer free same, day delivery for Denver BUYERS- special note to Denver. Gear as well one of your favorites premium Portuguese cork grip is in excellent shape except the. Control of their line, 9 ' 0 '' 2-Piece at 80 feet 18.5. 9 feet the company BECAUSE as a non-paying bidder to eBay a Post a while back about a that. A fast-action rod can help bring in a range of fishing conditions - great, versatile portable.

Panzer Ii Armour, Audi Q5 Second Hand, Quikrete Mortar Mix Near Me, 5-piece Counter Height Dining Set, Espresso, Huntington Beard Crouse Hall, Hlg 100 V2 Rspec, 2008 Jeep Patriot How Many Miles, Community Helpers And Their Duties And Responsibilities, Tom Marshall Director Wikipedia, Sponge Filter Walmart,