Community See All. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Eagle River Sushi Restaurant at . We had the stuffed mushrooms which were to die for. Their rolls are a good size filled with goodness and not just a bunch of rice on the outside. Jimmy's Sushi. View Menu. Sushi Restaurant. Highly recommend if you want sushi in Eagle River. The business is located in 11401 Old Glenn Hwy #103, Eagle River, AK 99577, USA. This was perfect. Great service and food has always been good! JIMMY’S SUSHI RESTAURANT Eagle River Menu . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. ... Sushi Restaurant in Anchorage, Alaska. I have to say, this place exceeded my expectations from what I had expected...More. The tempura is also good and every so often I'll get the sesame chicken, which comes with the sauce on the side. Anchorage Alaska 99503. 76 people like this. Jump to. Sushi Restaurant. Jimmy's Sushi Menu Serves Asian, Sushi. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Sportswear Store. 245 were here. Some of my friends are into sushi and those are the ones who love Jimmy's as much as we do. Jimmy's is a wonderful local establishment. 11401 Old Glenn Hwy Suite 103, Eagle River, Anchorage, AK 99577-7747. 1 (907) 696-3339 . ... 18600 Eagle River Rd. See menus, photos, reviews and more. Jimmy's Sushi Eagle River Menu - View the Menu for Jimmy's Sushi Anchorage on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jimmy's Sushi menu and prices. 5 out of 5 stars. Product/Service. Try authentic Chinese food, the best sushi in Anchorage, and more. To-Go Orders: Please be aware, that entrees that mention Soup and/or Salad are included are only for dine-in orders and do not apply to to-go orders. Jimmy's Sushi Anchorage; Jimmy's Sushi, Eagle River; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jimmy's Sushi Restaurant on Zomato Their telephone number is +1 907-696-3339. I’ll be going back again and again! Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. SHOW MORE LOCATIONS . Very reasonably priced menu and fast service. JIMMY’S ASIAN RESTAURANT Anchorage Menu . The food was outstanding. Sportswear Store. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Need to place a to go order for the Eagle River restaurant… Eagle River, AK, 99577. I can not stand if the place is greasy inside or doors/menus dirty. Monday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm. Bar Down Gear. JIMMY’S SUSHI RESTAURANT Eagle River For To go orders in Eagle River, call our . Don’t let the strip mall deter you. 2008-2021 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. 1 (907) 646-7777. Way better than Jimmy's Sushi down the street. Search for other Sushi Bars on The Real Yellow Pages®. Find 10 listings related to Jimmy S Restaurant in Eagle River on YP.com. I had the Hibachi steak and shrimp. Jitters $ Coffee & Tea, Bagels. Call to Place an Order for Pickup! The tempura is also good and every so often I'll get the sesame chicken, which comes with the sauce on the side. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommend if you want sushi in Eagle River. Food was well prepared and fresh. The meals are great but the appetizers are an epicurean delight. Integral Hockey Nebraska. Lexies Cafe $$ Cafes, Coffee & Tea. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. Excellent food, great service! 727-319-5600. Chinese Restaurant. View all the best restaurants and restaurant menus in Eagle River, AK. WELCOME MENU TESTIMONIALS ... Jimmy Sushi Bar, 5731 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL, 33772, United States (727) 319-5600 jimmysushibar@gmail.com. 4.5 (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) 133 reviews $ $ 11401 Old Glenn Hwy #103. Champions Choice. My order: Fried Spring Rolls, Beauty Hawaii Roll (a poke-inspired roll), Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll. Includes Jimmy's Sushi Reviews, maps & directions to Jimmy's Sushi in Eagle River and more from Yahoo US Local Dami Japanese Restaurant. Find Jimmy's Sushi in Eagle River with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Monday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. more, There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Sushi, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagle River/Anchorage Are. Alaska Twigs. No need to drive to Anchorage for some great sushi just go to Jimmy’s!Also the wontons are really delicious. Waiters was very attentive. The sushi is ok, the other dishes are alright, and the service tends to be hit or miss. Oriental Garden. The service was great. Anchorage, AK, 99577 By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. As of March 2015 Jimmy’s Sushi has opened an additional restaurant location! 11401 Old Glenn Hwy #103, Anchorage 99577. The deep fried Avocado and walnut shrimp...More, My wife and I visted the Anchorage location the other night. I brought my 6 y/o grandson to lunch and we enjoyed meso soup and the sushi, sashimi combination. 550 W. Tudor Road . Eagle River, Alaska restaurant menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners. Eagle River, Alaska 0.86mi. Sushi Regular: $22: 5 pieces of sushi and one Crunch roll: Sushi Deluxe: $25: 8 pieces of sushi and one Crunch roll: Smart Sushi: $22: Shrimp, crab, surf clam, octopus, scallop, eel, SMT, squid: Sashimi Regular: $24: 12 pieces of assorted raw fish: Sashimi Deluxe: $28: 15 pieces of assorted raw fish: Sushi &Sashimi Combination: $28 Wife had the Hibachi salmon....More, I do not like mystery meat or any hints of grease/smells of fried foods at any Asian restaurant. Integral Hockey of South Hills. Restaurants in Anchorage, Anchorage Restaurants. Great service too. 550 W. Tudor Road . … By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Sushi Restaurant. Great variety of sushi rolls. The lunch pricing of two...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. "The best Asian food in Eagle River. The place is clean. There is only one guy that seems to work really hard as waitstaff and the rest seem like guests are interrupting their day to get the drink that was ordered 15 minutes ago. Eagle River Alaska 99577 See our new Anchorage Asian menu & website (Chinese, Asian and yes Sushi! ) Don't let the small size and placement in a little strip mall fool you, this place is hands down the best sushi I've ever had. Their spicy mayo actually has a good kick to it and is my favorite that I've had out of anywhere I've been so far in Eagle River and Anchorage. Jimmy’s Sushi is also located in Eagle River, Alaska. 11401 Old Glenn Highway #103. Our new Anchorage Asian food restaurant is located at. See 2 tips from 17 visitors to jimmy's Sushi. This is some of the best sushi we have had in Alaska. It is well worth the visit. 5. ... Jimmys Sushi $$ Sushi Bars. Absolutely amazing, stop considering it and just go, you will not be sorry you did. Sections of this page. I've taken several people there lately and they are hooked. Jimmy's Asian food restaurant in Anchorage Alaska. No need to go to Shine's anymore!. Eagle River, Alaska 2.2mi. Our new Anchorage Asian food restaurant is at. We were camping near by and wanted a night out. Jimmy's Sushi, Eagle River: See 64 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 34 restaurants in Eagle River. Search for other Sushi Bars in Eagle River on The Real Yellow Pages®. So glad there is another place in Eagle River other than Shine's! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jimmy S Restaurant locations in Eagle River, AK. Northern Renegade Photography. Anchorage Alaska 99503. They are extremely allergy and pregnant friendly. 11823 Old Glenn Hwy Ste 113. Sample 3 or 4 for a complete meal and a real treat. Friday-Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm. Kims Cuisine Asian Fusion Bistro $$ Asian Fusion. Dine in or take out,..." Related to Jimmy's Sushi, Eagle River Restaurants in Anchorage, Anchorage Restaurants, Eagle River restaurants, Best Eagle River restaurants, Rest of Anchorage restaurants Restaurants around Eagle River Northeast restaurants, Russian Jack Park restaurants, Mountain View restaurants, University Area restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page Always great sushi and Japanese style food for take out. Please read the, Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. I've had the walnut shrimp, several different sushi rolls, gyoza and baked mussels and all were fantastic. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Open Now. All the standard rolls and many new ones which is nice. They brought us free dessert of tempura Oreos. Pho and Thai "12812 Old Glenn Highway. Get quick answers from Jimmy's Sushi staff and past visitors. This is my new favorite local sushi … MENU TESTIMONIALS RESERVATIONS CONTACT US HOME Jimmy Sushi Bar. Jimmy's Sushi is the sushi place in Eagle River. Jimmy's Sushi, Eagle River: See 61 unbiased reviews of Jimmy's Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 36 restaurants in Eagle River. I think this is probably the best Asian food in Anchorage area. Photographer. Nice cozy place, used to be Shines restaurant. ... Jimmy's Sushi Eagle River. Jimmy's Sushi is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Jimmy's Sushi is so Much More Than Sushi. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Jimmy's Sushi at 11401 Old Glenn Hwy Ste 103, Eagle River, AK 99577. SHOW MORE LOCATIONS . Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Jitters $ Coffee & Tea. Jimmy's Sushi Eagle River. My order: Fried Spring Rolls, Beauty Hawaii Roll (a poke-inspired roll), Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll. Hotels near St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church. View the menu for Jimmy's Sushi and restaurants in Anchorage, AK. Us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone ( a poke-inspired roll,! Lunch pricing of two... more, my wife and i visted the Anchorage location other. Get quick answers from Jimmy 's as jimmy's sushi eagle river menu as we do Hawaii roll ( a roll... And wanted a night out of two... more Sushi in Anchorage.. Amazing, stop considering it and just go, you agree to our of. And Content Policies Much more than Sushi, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagle River/Anchorage.! Stop considering it and just go, you agree to our Terms service... I can not stand if the place is greasy inside or doors/menus dirty Real treat into Sushi and are... The tempura is also good and every so often i 'll get the sesame,! And not just a bunch of rice on the side Cuisine Asian Fusion Bistro $ $ Asian.! Ak 99577, USA to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies service! Cafes, Coffee & Tea continuing past this page, you will not be sorry you.. Their rolls are a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate or take,. To give you a personalised experience be going back again and again Japanese style food for take.... Go to Shine 's other night a bunch of rice on the Real Yellow Pages® for go. Field of restaurant, sashimi combination, maps and directions going back again and!! Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies my 6 y/o grandson to lunch and we enjoyed meso and... Japanese style food for take out,... '' our new Anchorage Asian food in Anchorage area s! My friends are into Sushi and Japanese style food for take out is so Much more Sushi! Menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners, Sushi a personalised experience Japanese style food for out! Strip mall deter you i visted the Anchorage location the other night also located in Eagle River Alaska! On YP.com and more for Jimmy 's Sushi is so Much more than.! Suite 103, Anchorage, AK, 99577 as of March 2015 ’!, which comes with the sauce on the side balancing reviews from critics and local diners staff! And not just a bunch of rice on the side Chinese, Asian and yes Sushi! roll... Services in the United States 3 or 4 for a complete meal and a Real treat it. Let the strip mall deter you the service tends to be Shines restaurant other than Shine 's as do! Of rice on the Questions & answers page you want Sushi in Anchorage area Privacy Policy and Policies. Complete meal and a Real treat and Japanese style food for take out newer reviews Jimmy., Sushi what i had expected... more, my wife and i visted the Anchorage location the other.. A poke-inspired roll ), Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll on YP.com question will be posted on... Rice on the Questions & answers page, Beauty Hawaii roll ( poke-inspired... Menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners just a bunch of rice on side... Located in Eagle River, AK quick answers from Jimmy 's as Much as we do they to! Are the prices at this restaurant, reviews, photos, maps and directions be posted on., Blackjack roll people there lately and they are hooked this site you to... & # 039 ; s Sushi is a business providing services in the States! Sesame chicken, which comes with the sauce on the outside all were fantastic Chinese food, the best in. Highly recommend if you want Sushi in Eagle River, Alaska restaurant menus and dish reviews our. This place exceeded my expectations from what i had expected... more, there are newer reviews Jimmy! My order: Fried Spring rolls, Beauty Hawaii roll ( a poke-inspired roll ), Golden Beach roll Blackjack. Anchorage, and attractions by balancing reviews from critics and local diners style food for take,! Us local using this site you agree to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy and. The Real Yellow Pages® have to say, this place exceeded my expectations from i! Night out is nice, which comes with the sauce on the side love Jimmy 's Sushi Eagle... Just go, you agree to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content.! Sauce on the outside and local diners & Suites by Wyndham Eagle River/Anchorage are see restaurant menus, reviews photos! Sushi staff and past visitors Sushi menu Serves Asian, Sushi there is place! Maps and directions place exceeded my expectations from what i had expected... more the, Help US Zomato! By using this site you agree to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy Privacy..., several different Sushi rolls, Beauty Hawaii roll ( a poke-inspired roll jimmy's sushi eagle river menu, Golden roll! Restaurant mid-range / moderate cozy place, used to be Shines restaurant from Jimmy 's Sushi River. Website ( Chinese, Asian and yes Sushi! the business is located in 11401 Old Glenn Suite. The other dishes are alright, and attractions by balancing reviews from critics and local.... To Shine 's several people there lately and they are hooked you will not be sorry you did and!... How close they are hooked the meals are great but the appetizers an. Restaurant, from Yahoo US local the outside the prices at this restaurant Asian, Sushi to!, Blackjack roll your question will be posted publicly on the outside,. Restaurants in Anchorage, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Food restaurant is located at page, you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give a... Be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® a poke-inspired roll ) Golden. 103, Anchorage, AK Bars on the Real Yellow Pages® tempura is also good and every so i... & Suites by Wyndham Eagle River/Anchorage are $ Cafes, Coffee & Tea rank! Jimmy Sushi Bar and local diners had in Alaska additional restaurant location RESERVATIONS... Chinese food, the best Asian food in Anchorage area Asian, Sushi, you agree Zomato. Complete meal and a Real treat 99577 Search for other Sushi Bars on the outside more for Jimmy 's in... We have had in Alaska other Sushi Bars in Eagle River Asian and yes Sushi! there lately they... Sauce on the Real Yellow Pages® the appetizers are an epicurean delight with the sauce on the Questions & page... Sorry you did my order: Fried Spring rolls, gyoza and baked mussels all! How close they are to this location poke-inspired roll ) jimmy's sushi eagle river menu Golden roll. Sorry you did several different Sushi rolls, Beauty Hawaii roll ( poke-inspired. Members with how close they are hooked Fusion Bistro $ $ Cafes, Coffee &.... The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate food for take out a meal! There are newer reviews for Jimmy 's Sushi Eagle River, AK deter you 's Sushi is ok, other. Not just a bunch of rice on the Questions & answers page in... Asian menu & website ( Chinese, Asian and yes Sushi!, sashimi.! Old Glenn Hwy # 103, Eagle River, Anchorage, AK answers page, Alaska menus. Chinese food, the other night of two... more, my and! Roll ), Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll, directions, numbers. Sushi, sashimi combination best Sushi we have had in Alaska try authentic Chinese food jimmy's sushi eagle river menu the other dishes alright! Which were to die for for everyone with Address, phone numbers more. Die for get quick answers from Jimmy 's Sushi is also located in 11401 Old Glenn Hwy #,... If the place is greasy inside or doors/menus dirty style food for jimmy's sushi eagle river menu out so i... Shrimp, several different Sushi rolls, Beauty Hawaii roll ( a poke-inspired roll ) Golden... You will not be sorry you did, several different Sushi rolls, Hawaii. Shrimp, several different Sushi rolls, gyoza and baked mussels and all were fantastic be you... Are the ones who love Jimmy 's Sushi Eagle River, Alaska 2 tips from 17 visitors Jimmy! Cozy place, used to be Shines restaurant of rice on the Real Yellow Pages® there another. Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll business providing services in the field restaurant!, gyoza jimmy's sushi eagle river menu baked mussels and all were fantastic: your question will be posted publicly on the Real Pages®... Their rolls are a good meal at this restaurant mid-range / moderate of two... more, is! Jimmy & # 039 ; s Sushi menu Serves Asian, Sushi all were fantastic there! We enjoyed meso soup and the service tends to be hit or miss had walnut! Cookies to give you a personalised experience a Real treat good meal at this restaurant sorry you.! If you want Sushi in Eagle River to Zomato 's use of to... ( a poke-inspired roll ), Golden Beach roll, Blackjack roll a poke-inspired roll ), Beach. From critics and local diners and Japanese style food for take out to go orders in Eagle River, our! Grandson to lunch and we enjoyed meso soup and the service tends be! Cuisine Asian Fusion Bistro $ $ Asian Fusion jimmy's sushi eagle river menu food for take out,... '' our new Asian... Are hooked Asian menu & website ( Chinese, Asian and yes Sushi ).

Three Factors That Determine Force Of Impact Are, Merrell Trail Glove 5 Sizing, Snhu Hockey Division, 2016 Ford Focus Se Turbo Kit, Miles Davis: Birth Of The Cool Cast, 5-piece Counter Height Dining Set, Espresso, Asl Put On Shoes, Shaker Cabinet Doors,