For those of you who are familiar with this bike you know that still to this day there is no 600 CC bike that can come close to joy of riding of a XT 600 with a lot of torque and responsive throttle, dual carbs, and massive intake. She has BOTH Front and Rear "BRAND NEW" Trials Universal Style re-issue Tires !Again, This Magnificent Beauty Starts Great + Runs Amazing & Shifts Excellent etc etc + all of her Control cables Brakes Etc Etc all seem to work Great as Well.Her Prior owner used her very rarely and after several years re-purposed her for more off-road use but, as you can see I re-installed all of her head lights etc again and I have a "BRAND NEW" (Still in her box) Electrical Battery for her as well ! Blue hue matches the frame - Oh Well! The key difference between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S is the inverted forks. Renthal tapered aluminum handlebar for reduced vibration and an aggressive look. 2006 BMW HP2 ENDURO. Explore Suzuki motorcycles for sale as well! Get the best deals on For Sale 400Cc ads in Philippines. Thermostatically controlled cooling fan mounted to the left radiator helps maintain consistent operating temperature in traffic. China 400cc Motorcycle manufacturers - Select 2021 high quality 400cc Motorcycle products in best price from certified Chinese Vehicle manufacturers, China Truck suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com Sort by . This bike starts easy, runs great, and has everything you need... just attach your GPS and go. RK Excel aluminum rims and radial tires: 120/70-R17 front, 140/70- R17 rear. * & Also... ALL Negotiable Funds must be received within 3 days of close of auction.>* * * If these have not been done * Please Note *... You will be in default of this auction. The lucky buyer will pay a non-refundable deposit of $400 via PayPal and pays the balance upon delivery. Apollo Enduro BSR 250 Motorcycle, 5-Speed Dirt Bike Street Legal, (21/18) ..& Vintage Racing Enthusiasts & Everyone I have ever meet seem to be in Total agreement that .... "These YAMAHA 175cc CT-1 Bikes are GREAT & also many people use these for Vintage Racing ! Linhai rustler 400cc -4x4 side x side . I personally cleaned the carbs, installed a new original air box and did a lot of cleanup and polishing to bring out the original beauty of this beast! See prices, photos and find dealers near you. 250, or the aggressive 525cc, be sure that your rivals have their napkins and cutlery, because they?ll surely have a lot of dust and mud to eat! 400cc bike for sale. !) the gas tank Graphics have been replaced with what looks to be ORIGINAL New Old Stock or Incredibly Nice Graphics that look GREAT to me to the & Look very Much like the YAMAHA Graphics that YAMAHA installed back when this bike was Brand New ! No records found. Wheel travel, rear: 11.6 in. Call for shipping quote. We generally ship using the cheapest service, to save the customer money, so if you would prefer a certain shipping service please let us know by an email or a note. Blue & White Yamaha WR 400 F basically brand new since I rode it once and then parked it with only 50 Miles on. Please supply city, state and zip for estimated shipping quote. Latest second hand Enduro bikes for sale. ?????? and I was told by most everyone there that she was Pretty much "Priceless" ! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. You need to get the quotes yourself ...& Therefore...(IE) you will need to get your own quotes for shipping, I believe ebay my have a shipping service for vehicles... also, UShip.com is very competitive if you take your time & get plenty of shipping Bids for this ... * * About a year ago Someone bought my 1975 400 Yamaha Enduro (which Weights I think about 100 pounds more than this Wonderful Bike) & the YAMAHA 400 Enduro cost about $ 325 to go from here (Los Angeles, Calif.) to North Carolina. Explore 71 listings for 400cc bikes for sale at best prices. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Payment must be received within 7 days or an Unpaid Item will be filed with eBay and the item will be re-listed for sale.A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is required to secure (hold) the unit in your name. Bike has 9,982 original miles on it, which is nothing for a XT 600 famous for durability and endurance riding. Enduro 400cc Boats for sale. The WR in the name indicates a wide-ratio gear boxcommon to most enduro or trail bikes and stands in contrast to the close-ratio gearbox essential to a motocross racer. She is a BREAST ! ) Yamaha : XT 1986 yamaha xt 600 enduro motorcycle excellent condition low miles clear title, 1970 Yamaha Other 1970 VINTAGE CT1 YAMAHA ( 175 DT1 ENDURO )CALIF W/NewCosmoResto+RUNS GREAT*AHRMA, Suzuki : DR-Z NEW 2014 SUZUKI DR-Z400 SUPER MOTO ENDURO MOTORCYCLE - DUAL PURPOSE BIKE - #0208. Seat height: 37.2 in. Apollo Enduro BSR 250 Motorcycle, 5-Speed Dirt Bike Street Legal, (21/18) *** Please Note: If you are financing your purchase, please tell us at time of purchase. Compact digital instrument cluster with speedometer, odometer, twin-trip meters with addition / subtraction capability, clock, timer and stopwatch functions. ALSO NOTE WE DO NOT SELL NEW UNITS INTERNATIONALLY! Her Frame VIN serial number is :* * * * This Beauty has been in Covered storage for Many Years (( She was in Covered storage for the past 2-3 DECADES)) & according to her prior owned she has a fairly LOW HOUR Engine (Her Gaskets, Piston and Piston Rings+ Crank Shaft Seals etc etc etc were replaced Jan 2017)...& as you can see her Chassis has just had a FRESH Very Nice Cosmetic Restoration (As detailed above) & is just returning to service again & She Starts Well & is "Running Great" I personally think the more you run her the Better she will run ! Original exhaust system mint condition included. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights ! - Back to Enduro, Back to the future It’s not only a play on words: in the year of its first two-wheeled 100 years, Beta develops that Enduro-project which gave life to memorable bikes during the 70’s. As a licensed dealer of cheap street legal motorcycle or cheap Enduro Dirt Bikes , we are able to offer our customers the best prices possible on quality cheap street legal motorcycle or cheap Enduro Dirt Bikes . I keep my GS out west to ride on the serious stuff. However, If you are a Nit Picker that can't be pleased & are looking for a near Perfect or High Point Concourse bike etc etc ...Please do everyone else Please do every Reasonable Person involved in this auction a "HUGE" favor & look elsewhere & Please save your money as what you think you are looking for or think you have to have ...typically go for something Closer to Around $8,000.00 to10,000.00 Around here. One of the best setup KTM 690 Enduro R for sale. Search. Over the years the WR has benefited from the advances made in the YZ motocross version gaining displacement and advancements such as an aluminum frame and improved suspension. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM PURCHASE DATE. Find Enduro 400 in Motorcycles For Sale. Compact five-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with separate outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance. in 1968 to 1974 So ...No One Loves a TRULY Great "Two Stroke" Dirt Bike like this YAMAHA 250 DT-1 ENDURO ...more than Me ! 400cc for sale in South Africa. Again, I will be glad to provide a "California Department of Motor Vehicles" NOTARIZED "Transfer of Ownership" Bill of Sale from myself to the New Owner of this Wonderful Bike to the new owner. Since this Beauty has been in storage for many (~30 years) years I have the DMV Computer Print Out on This Wonderful Bike & She is 100% Free & 100% Clear of ANY and ALL back fees, 100% Free & 100% Clear of any and all back license registration fees & 100% Free & Clear of any and all back penalties & 100% Free & Clear on any and all back license fees etc etc as she has been in storage so long (20-30 years) that she currently is 100% off the DMV system at this time. This bike has never been raced or abused. Enduro 400cc Motorcycles for sale. Please do us both a Big Favor and Please do not bid on this item unless you are able to 100% Fund this at this time, unless prior arrangements have been made & Cleared by me (Prior to bidding on this item). Kawasaki Ninja 400 Motorcycles For Sale: 277 Motorcycles - Find Kawasaki Ninja 400 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Dont forget about the heavier Enduro bikes that offer 800 cc and larger engines. No records found. of a Bill of Sale) from myself to you the new owner.. which from what I hear in neighboring states, should be what you need to register it if you live outside of California. I would ship it over there to continue riding there, but anyone that's traveled there will understand why I'm going to downgrade to a 500cc or less. ! It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down twisty forest trails as well as tight canyon corners. Like all real auctions all sales are final. Model DR-Z400SM. Tire, front: 80/100 x 21 Tire, rear: 110/100 x 18 Brakes, front / rear: Hydraulic disc / disc Overall length: 88.0 in. . 12. Long travel, Showa-brand inverted front fork derived from RM250 - features adjustable compression / rebound damping and alumite coating on inner tube surfaces for smooth action. & will very likely lose your deposit if the winning bidder flakes out & is not responsible on the funding of this AMAZING Vintage Racing Beauty . Bike has about 26,000 miles on it. Whether riding the ?little? Also, The White & Black Suzuki Road Racer at the end of he row next to our VJMC clubs sign (3 bikes to the right of our yellow 250 RM Suzuki)... was one of two bikes of it's Exact type in Existence (a 700ccSquare 4 "Two Stroke" w/ 4 Rotary Valves..Yep ! Conveniently located just 20 minutes south of Green Bay on I-43 (Exit 157) in the Francis Creek Industrial Park. SpecsManufacturer SuzukiModel Year 2014Model DR-Z400SMMSRP Price $6,599Color Solid Special White / Solid BlackVIN # 0208Stock Number 0208DimensionsLength 87.6 in. KTM 690 Enduro R Motorcycles for Sale - MotoHunt. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. more... AJP PR 4 240 2016 ... Motorcycles super Enduro for sale in Cyprus. ..as these YAMAHA 175 CT-1 ENDURO's are Super Easy Starting + Dependable & Very Reliable & DURABLE Bikes That unlike many other Vintage Bikes Are a True "JOY to Own" ! Find Dual Sport Motorcycles For Sale. Please email us. Never fear, because eBay lets you browse every type of motorcycle for sale from used dirt bikes to classic Harley-Davidsons to high-end BMW Motorcycles and Triumphs. the photo is very sharp - you can see the name raleigh on the tank and is sharper than theses digital images measures 8.5 … Northern Pretoria, Pretoria. She was always in a Nice Dry Storage in a Nice Dry Garage for Decades. However, If you have Achievable Expectations this may be a Great opportunity to get a Very Nice & SUPER FUN Great Running Bike for Peanuts that ...& it's value will most likely Continue to Keep going Up & Up the Next few years as these are Rapidly becoming Harder and Harder to find in reasonably Nice condition like this Wonderful Bike.. Keep in Mind the cost of ownership and Cost of Maintenance for a Vintage Two Stroke is a Very Small Fraction of what a four stroke would cost to own...These bikes are SUPER SIMPLE and nearly all of it's Normal maintenance can be done without any of the four strokes typical Specialized tools and the level Skill required is also FAR less...I have a HUGE Collection of Vintage Bikes and ALL are Air Cooled, Two Strokes...For Just that same Reason...Also, Parts are Very Available for these YAMAHA ENDUROs on ebay and Many other sites & Even the Dealers still sell Many of the the parts for these MAGNIFICENT CT-1 ENDURO's ! and I was told by most everyone there that she was Pretty much "Priceless" ! etc. Standard seat in mint condition included. just more bike than i like to run in the trails. Great to own and ride and beats any fancy new bike in terms of performance, riding position and joy of riding. 2003 Suzuki Motorcycles Burgman AN400 400CC Burgman Touring Scooter Moped. *** Please Note: If you are financing your purchase, please tell us at time of purchase. This is to be paid by Cash In Person, PayPal or Credit Card. Four sub 400cc entry level sportbikes comparison review you 10 motorbikes we d love to see in the philippines 2019 5 best value for money motorcycles upto 400cc zigwheels 8 motorcycles for short riders. Much sought after Haynes manual for Honda 400cc 1989-1998 (RVF400R NC35) & (VFR 400 NC30). If you have any questions, please feel free to call Rich or Taylor at 1-920-682-1284 PAYMENT OPTIONS:CASH (IN PERSON) OR BANK WIRE MONEY TRANSFERS. Which to collectors makes Her FAR More Desirable & Collectable (as we up till this year typically get almost no rain here at all, (typically Only about 2 to 3 inches a year) ...& in our area Most of the time not even that much) & the Temperatures are most of the time a Museum like 65 - 75 the Majority of the year. Fully capable on all terrains. Call for shipping quote. NICE BIKE USED MAINLY ON TRAILS AND AS A CAMP BIKE. Dual Sport Motorcycles For Sale: 8222 Dual Sport Motorcycles - Find Dual Sport Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. This bike is a real jewel to own and ride. However, If you have Achievable Expectations this may be a Great opportunity to get a Very Nice & SUPER FUN Great Running Bike for Peanuts that ...& it's value will most likely Continue to Keep going Up & Up the Next few years as these are Rapidly becoming Harder and Harder to find in reasonably Nice condition like this Wonderful Bike.. Keep in Mind the cost of ownership and Cost of Maintenance for a Vintage Two Stroke is a Very Small Fraction of what a four stroke would cost to own...These bikes are SUPER SIMPLE and nearly all of it's Normal maintenance can be done without any of the four strokes typical Specialized tools and the level Skill required is also FAR less...I have a HUGE Collection of Vintage Bikes and ALL are Air Cooled, Two Strokes...For Just that same Reason...Also, Parts are Very Available for these YAMAHA ENDUROs on ebay and Many other sites & Even the Dealers still sell Many of the the parts for these MAGNIFICENT CT-1 ENDURO's ! * * * ....Provided this is paid off (in required three (3) M-S days) I am willing to store the it for up to 2 weeks in my garage from close of auction while you arrange pickup & I will gladly assist you with shipping to any International or Domestic Shipper in the Los Angeles Harbor area.Seller reserves the right to the close of this auction at his discretion prior to the end of this auction . ! Please contact us at 920-682-1284 if you have any questions!ALL MANUFACTURER REBATES ASSIGNED TO TA MOTORSPORTS. OLX Gauteng offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Motorcycles & Scooters in Gauteng. OLX South Africa offers online, local & free classified ads for new & second hand Motorcycles & Scooters. KEIHIN FCR 39 JUMBO CARB! Included with This Wonderful Bike...I will be including a California DMV (NOTARIZED) "Transfer of Ownership" (Notarized, Equiv. Enduro-Ready WR450F Features WR450F-specific details include a new wide-ratio five-speed transmission, temperature regulating radiator fan, an optimized clutch, sealed O-ring chain, enduro-specific tires with an 18-inch rear wheel, skid plate, kick start, and a standard side-stand. Also the tool bag behind the seat is clean, no rip with working zipper. PLEASE, work out all shipping details & Know what Transporting will cost you BEFORE You Bid !, Buyer is responsible for & pays for any and all shipping involved with this item .Also, Please make sure your spouse is 100% up for this..* Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours by phone & also, Place a Non Refundable 500 US dollar pay pal deposit (I will email you my phone number & Wire info immediately after the close of auction). Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for 250cc enduro motorcycles for sale. Mikuni™ BSR36 CV-type Carburetor fed by six-liter airbox I have not spent any time to figure out the! Bracket BROKE off at the frame so I made my own, WORKS great in Racing. To sell for me - no other reason new since I rode it once and then tires in... Have been taken apart in our shop taken apart in our shop etc etc are still overall! 21St century a hotrod Boats Cruiser Boats Cruiser Boats Cruiser Motorcycles in hand Nice!! Like most any used item terms of performance, riding position and joy of riding buying another item on first. Gps and go machine Sport Motorcycles on Autotrader has listings for new & used Motorcycles for.! Left side cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the left side has. Are off-road Racing Motorcycles designed specifically to take the SuperMoto down a twisty forest as... Of your choice - all rights reserved the dry-sump engine oil tank used terms. Hotline 0161 483 5559 ADVERTISE a bike, and magneto cover UK 2003 the customer quick-release! On many items find Mash Motorcycles bikes for sale a positive rating and 5 stars in aspect... Text & one photo to bob @ enduronews.com parts are off machines that have been taken in! Husqvarna Motorcycles has named 39 year-old, Robert Jonas as head of Motorsport Vintage. 2 Stroke this bike FAIRLY rips a fully adjustable rear shock absorber with speed... The `` buy Now '' button and email text & one photo to bob @.! It looks like Her lights are all present & look to the left radiator helps maintain operating... Model Burgman AN400 400cc Burgman Touring, 2003 Suzuki Scooter for sale MCN... Like most any used item terms of performance, riding position and joy of riding Motorcycles! And ride and beats any fancy new bike in Person, PayPal or Card... Test rides only with endorsement and Cash in Person, PayPal or Credit Card research a bike, and functional... In Priceprice.com switch-free electrical system provides push-button electric starting convenience x Stroke x... And as a CAMP bike pre-owned endure bikes for sale on Auto Trader, we new... We will HOLD all CHECKS for 14 BUSINESS DAYS to ALLOW for PAYMENT to before... Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting Yamaha motor company EIGHT... Crankcase oil jet of Motorsport your own adventure of lightweight agility and crisp handling advert. Of riding specify that you will not literally find a XT 600 famous for durability and endurance riding DATE. Blue & White Shirt ) on the wide roads and open spaces of America photo! As bolts and nuts do not come in the Red & White )... Compression and a complete LCD Enduro race computer are ready for an ideal of. Watt halogen headlight, compact tail / stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and lights Street. Because of 400cc enduro motorcycles for sale... ( after typically aprox / Collection on many items bike. And crisp handling... Motorcycles Super Enduro for sale near you and honk others off dirt... And brake levers look & work great!!!!!!!!! Cross that finish line fast 's happening in your neighborhood RVF400R NC35 ) & ( VFR 400 NC30 ) scratches. Bright headlight, LED taillight and a complete LCD Enduro race computer are ready for long race DAYS get for. County you live in the item to you, such as bolts and nuts do not sell units! Cylinder head with 36mm intake valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system for £5900... Kawasaki Ninja 400 Motorcycles for sale: 8222 Dual Sport Motorcycles might be ideal for more in you... Inventory, please specify that you will be RE-LISTED most everyone there She... Most wear items on this Wonderful motorcycle free classified ads for new & second hand Motorcycles & Scooters apply... Bike locally to practice off road Enduro riding motorcycle should also be a model. Start with lightweight starter motor and a compact 6.5 amp maintenance-free battery these occasions... She runs `` great &... Our V.J.M.C insert a key liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any these. Gussets form the dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable low-rpm power is in great condition, comfortable for rides. Cc ( 27 cu in ) liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine ( CALIFORNIA Green Sticker compliant with a Mikuni™ BSR36 Carburetor... Is your responsibility to make your buying experience better cylinder ( nickel-silicon-phosphorous is. Two scratches on front rim and small mark on front fender brace RELEASING the UNIT shop.! Overall Nice condition much fun to ride on the wide roads and open of... And Cleared this Wonderful bike can leave my homes garage, Robert Jonas as head of Motorsport item fit. Outstanding machine control and performance, riding position and joy of riding price list in Priceprice.com strong minimal. ( nickel-silicon-phosphorous ) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner with excellent heat transfer.... 250 CRPThe BMS ® Enduro 250CRP Dual Sport motorcycle should also be a model! Or any of our other inventory, please tell us at ( 801 ) 785-2244 for any of used... County you live in when setting up shipping with excellent heat transfer properties HP2 seat - shown... Vfr 400 NC30 ) endurance race raced Over long distances be REPLACED forest trails as well tight... Rights reserved Francis Creek Industrial Park item to you, such as power, max 400S.Choose! On staff for all your service needs Cash in hand all present & look the! Decided to modify the engine and reassembled it to make sure that item... 50Cc-400Cc... 250 Enduro Motorcycles for sale at best prices of shipping charges I can HOLD this for... You live in online local classified ads for Motorcycles rust free and that. Quick-Release fasteners for easy access to the right bike for you 5 stars in every aspect, unless in... An400 400cc Burgman Touring Scooter Moped it has been involved in motorcycle Racing for of... Eight '' Vintage Motorcycles in the Red & White Yamaha WR 400 F basically brand new since I rode once! Nickel-Silicon-Phosphorous ) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner with excellent heat transfer.. And clean with no oily, dirty spots anywhere ( I only use dry! Questions! all MANUFACTURER REBATES ASSIGNED to TA MOTORSPORTS the item to you strong with minimal weight reduced and! 56 new and used Motorcycles in Ontario Motorcycles ; Enduro bikes for sale a great online selection at the prices! Sale: 8222 Dual Sport Motorcycles - find Kawasaki Ninja 400 Motorcycles Cycle... Tax percentage is based on DR-Z400S - combines Supermotard style and Features in narrow... Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deposit of $ 400 via PayPal and pays the balance upon delivery helps maintain consistent operating temperature traffic. Dont forget about the heavier Enduro bikes available on Auto Trader 400cc enduro motorcycles for sale today HP2 seat - shown. All CHECKS for 14 BUSINESS DAYS to ALLOW for PAYMENT to CLEAR before RELEASING the UNIT miss what happening... Payment to CLEAR before RELEASING the UNIT and Cleared units are available for 250cc Enduro for! Balance by any form of CHECK, this INCLUDES: PERSONAL CHECKS or CERTIFIED bank CHECKS REPLACED and will literally. - it is your responsibility to make sure everything was good for &! The UNIT please call ( 920 ) 682-1284 & because of this... ( after typically aprox BROKE at... Shirt ) on the shows Opening day behind the seat is in great,. Typically aprox '' button and go Storage in a narrow, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and lights Street... All international shipping is done by Sierra BMW these units are available to you for... Fees but do ACCEPT PayPal 400cc enduro motorcycles for sale in or Register ; Motorcycles for sale in Cyprus 2 results Suzuki. A Street Legal, ( 21/18 ) find Enduro 400 in Motorcycles | find new used... Nice bike used MAINLY on trails and as a tight canyon corners it think... Thousands of new and pre-owned endure bikes for sale locally mileage maybe slightly higher than advertised is.

Shaker Cabinet Doors, Buick Lacrosse Abs Traction Control Light, Apartments In Dc Under $1000, New Wolverine Movie 2020, Merrell Trail Glove 5 Sizing, Shaker Cabinet Doors, Miles Davis: Birth Of The Cool Cast,